Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Uni.....a certain someone introduced me to this......I am more of an REM......Dire Straits.....Creedence fan......all the old bailie stuff......but this is good.......

Sorry, here's something more to your liking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Df-YjO8W8

Sorry man......wrong person but I love how you express yourself through others.......what I find even more entertaining......you need to know the stuff to be able to youtube the stuff.......

Edited by BarHugger

Here Uni.....a certain someone introduced me to this......I am more of an REM......Dire Straits.....Creedence fan......all the old bailie stuff......

Not such a big fan of the newer R.E.M. stuff but love their older stuff. Quite a big fan of the other two listed.

Guess I'm officially in the old ballie club too.

Not such a big fan of the newer R.E.M. stuff but love their older stuff. Quite a big fan of the other two listed.

Hehehe Lurch.......same as you......not too mad about the newer stuff......

Hehehe Lurch.......same as you......not too mad about the newer stuff......

everything after and including monster is shite. I classify myself as an REM fan ..but have no time of day for that new stuff...maybe I am not such a fan then...

Life's rich pageant is my personal favourite with

these days

fall on me

superman

swan swan H

and the absolutely superb I believe

but document and murmur and even automatic are up there....Find the river is one of stipe's best works