Now that I'm going fat tyre...

AndreZA

what are the most comfortable short? Do I use my normal bibs or are the baggie pants more comfortable?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have and use both. Nice easy training rides or rides with lots of walking - baggies, rest bibs. Just don't wear Assos on a technical course. Ek huil as ek ouens sien val met daai R1000 plus broeke!

Never tried baggies. One of my riding buddies uses Oakley MTB shorts and i never ride behind him cos butt-crack just doesn't do it for me.

Heard plenty people complaining about baggies sliding down(i mean the people riding in shorts)

Baggies are the way to go, I'm gonna be racing in baggies next year given a choice, this lycra crap isn't cool!

The baggies are nice for normal XC outrides etc. They are not nice at places like Logwood as they get hooked onto saddle and all kinda other things . So you can use your old roadie kit as long as it is not white !!! Turn the pants inside-out just to look super cool . And please remember to put your peak back onto your helmet !!!

LOL I totally got into baggies while I was living in Canda. It is SO nerdy to wear lycra there. Took me ages to get back into lycra in SA. If you get the right ones they are awesome, Plus people underestimate you. You just come out of nowhere looking totally unpro and not at all intimidating and kick some ass.

SARA: girls should not wear baggies...what are the guys going to stare at then?? LOLEmbarrassed

harder to pinch through as well i presume?

Took me awhile to get used to used too it, but I now wear Lycra.

Tried the baggies/shorts story, but they always got hooked up on the seat !

SARA: girls should not wear baggies...what are the guys going to stare at then?? LOLEmbarrassed

my big, beautiful, sexy yet soft

blue eyes.

Would anyone please suggest baggies.  I look like a roadie on my MTB and that isn't cool.  Maybe I should let my hair on my legs grow back as well.

Hey, I already suggested baggies. If my sponsorship comes through I'm gonna be racing Nationals in baggies to.

Plus people underestimate you. You just come out of nowhere looking totally unpro and not at all intimidating and kick some ass.

You just love inflicting pain....I bet you have a whip in your closet! 20061214_032932_ihih.gif