So how's the 94.7 Expo ?

Ox_Wagon

Cant believe cervelo dont have the new S range....such a diasspointment. Now im lookin forward 2 it so much less.

was raleigh there?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Expo wasn't too bad at all. Paid through my nose for a substitution plus late entry (but that wasn't unexpected at all). Although, I must give credit to them for efficiency - Everything went swiftly and I never spent much time in a que (which was unexpected). At the display stands I was missing a few brands and a few bike shops, but not really a big deal. Ran into our newly crowned continental champ, which was cool. No Barlo stand and also no pro's promoting their teams' title sponsors (none that I saw) Might not be worth the trip, so if a friend can fetch your number rather take that route. Phen2008-11-13 08:27:57

i just got home was helping out at the FiT/ Louis Garneu stand ladies were decent but you guys didnt have the view that i had the cape storm girl was amazingly beautiful i really cant believe you guys missed out on that one other than that the adidas girls were the same girls they get for every expo and the bar one girls are also the same ones as last years 94 expo so nothing really has changed

if i might punt a quick one louis garneu is selling gloves at the old price so if you ride with thier gloves and dont want to pay the new price go grab a set or two it really is a good deal!!!!

this will be my first 94.7. It's like any other expo... the first 20 mins is interesting, but after that it gets boring. Those BH bikes are SUPER hot!! Tongue

i just got home was helping out at the FiT/ Louis Garneu stand ladies were decent but you guys didnt have the view that i had the cape storm girl was amazingly beautiful i really cant believe you guys missed out on that one other than that the adidas girls were the same girls they get for every expo and the bar one girls are also the same ones as last years 94 expo so nothing really has changed

if i might punt a quick one louis garneu is selling gloves at the old price so if you ride with thier gloves and dont want to pay the new price go grab a set or two it really is a good deal!!!!

Dude! Stop! Slow down! Take a breath!

Punctuation helps.

LOL

after reading the responses, maybe sometimes i wish i was super wealthy and had a driver to fetch my race numbers for events :)

**wake up already**

Besides the traffic in the general Sandton area being a pain in the butt I found the organisation at registration pretty slick. In and out with 4 peoples stuff in about 5 minutes at 3 o'clock.

Didn't have much time so just sauntered through the expo, chatted to Boris as well for a while.

Rocked up in Sandton at about 11:45 and battled a bit with parking but was overly surprised at the efficient people behind the counters. Collected three numbers in 10 minutes from three different rows...mighty slick.....the rest well nou ag ja nou ja fine......LOL

I only get back from CT on Sat night so I'm just going to arrive at the start with a printed number thing they sent me, my timing chip and then ride.

Why on earth do we have to waste time with number collection ...... huh???

Just got back' date=' managed to breeze right through. Collected my Whasp gels and had a chat with Boris.

[/quote']

Thug, this Boris and Doris thing has stuck Big%20smile