Argus Starting Groups

PokerFace

Some of us were not invited to ride in the Vets starting group (thank goodness), but I'm very keen to know where I'm starting in the Argus. Does anybody know (maybe inside info) on when we could expect the info?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

I got offered to Ride VA or A and I went with A instead, why I dont know after someone said to me that there are alot of cowboys in A. But most of my mates are in A so I thought join them.

Apparently everyone was meant to get thier seedings last night.

I got offered to Ride VA or A and I went with A instead' date=' why I dont know after someone said to me that there are alot of cowboys in A. But most of my mates are in A so I thought join them.

Apparently everyone was meant to get thier seedings last night.
[/quote']

About 3 years ago the A bunch was insanely dangerous! Last year it wasn't bad at all, and we rode at a decent pace, was pleasantly surprised.

Just remember that the cutoff for A was an index of 13 or less. With some guys moving out of VA and VB this cutoff will decrease so some of those who elected to ride A with a index closer to 13 may find themselves in B. The start order is A, VA, B, VB with %, VM and then C onwards.

Stupids! I'm staying in the Vets group, and you know why, cuz when that guy wiff the camera comes he's not going to film seeded bunches A.B.C.D ECT., no no, he's going to look at the Front Guys, the Vets and the Womans group la la laLOLEmbarrassed

Marius: the real reason is that you're scared you're going to crash those fancy wheels of yours in A...come now...admit it LOL

Ek is in F.

Ek FanieFiets in Fast F.

Big%20smile

How do you see your group?

It says that I am seeded, and my start time is 7:05, but no group...

oh please Fatty, I'm not affraid, already crashed them once and they can take it. Come join me in Vets, there was just 122 last year and in the A bunch there was more than 220, now where are you going to have the more fun, were you just a number??? me thinks not.

Then again, don't want you racing types f**king everythign up, so go ride in ALOL

I raced in VA 30-39 last year, and really enjoyed it. Only one crash between Sun Valley and the foot of Chappies, and I was lucky to be on the outside of the group so avoided it. Probably my most enjoyable "funride world champs" ever Thumbs%20Up

oh please Fatty' date=' I'm not affraid, already crashed them once and they can take it. Come join me in Vets, there was just 122 last year and in the A bunch there was more than 220, now where are you going to have the more fun, were you just a number??? me thinks not.

Then again, don't want you racing types f**king everythign up, so go ride in ALOL
[/quote']

Do you think you and your old friends will crack the 3 hr mark, or are you going to get another 3:00:02 this year?

where do you find your groups?Embarrassed

Yes' date=' I also want to know what Nellie's group is. Embarrassed
[/quote']

whyyyyyyyyy...???Wink are you going to start with me and help me to ride a sub3?EmbarrassedLOL