Are U doing the PROTEST RIDE?

mazztazz

Are U doing the PROTEST RIDE?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are U doing the PROTEST RIDE?

• YES
    • NO

OK skattie, ek sou vir jou een gegee het, maar ek kan nie, my browser gee my PT (can someone PLEASE ask us to "rent a room")

OK skattie' date=' ek sou vir jou een gegee het, maar ek kan nie, my browser gee my PT (can someone PLEASE ask us to "rent a room")
[/quote']

ya, room booked under "Beauty and the Beast" , and ewep is definately not the BeautyLOLLOLLOL

IanJ are all systems still go for Saturday? Is there anything you need assistance with? Thumbs%20Up

Sorry MichaelH, only saw your message now, everything is on track. We have a meeting Friday morning to finalise logistics. JHB Metro has decided that this might be bigger than they first thought so are sending more vehicles. Big%20smile

Both families will be there and Sybrandt's Son and Brother will be riding with us.

I have had several messages from both families and there friends who are full of praise and thanks for what we are all doing. By the way both funerals were this afternoon.

I must say it has a heart warming week for me, seeing a bunch of people who hardly know each other pull together to organise something as big as this at such short notice.

Guys and Girls I have to agree with Ian...this week has been a mind blow. I will post my thank you list after the ride on Saturday. Most of the people have nothing to do with cycling and have donated hours of their time at very short notice. I will post their names and the companies which they work for and I really think we should give these guys all the support we can. I will also post e-mail addresses should you wish to drop them a mail thanking them for their efforts.

Grrrrr got an mp3 player now but there is something wrong with the clip download and I cannot find it anymore...please can somebody send it to me?