Resounding Sucess!!!

Delgado

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is what happens after the memorial ride, when all the passengers fall asleep and leave the driver alone...CryWinkLOL  Revenge!  Fatty, asleep...Big%20smile

20070129_234925_Photo-0016.jpg

IanJ and everyone else who contributed: Thank you. 

This was an amazing event and I felt privileged to be part of it.  My heart goes out to these families and everyone who's lost a loved one on our roads.Smile

And this is what happens after the memorial ride' date=' when all the passengers fall asleep and leave the driver alone...CryWinkLOL  Revenge!  Fatty, asleep...Big%20smile

[/quote'] This is the love I get for riding the H2H with Chilli on the tandem LOL

It was awesome to be part of the protest ride, all the way from Cape Town. I met some of the hubbers, and had a good laugh with some of the others..*cough* man.with.long.tongue...

The foot in mouth award for the day goes to cervelo: C :"I think the moderators were the worst Hub idea for 2006!" Fatty :"I'm one of them" C : "oh..*gulp*" LOL

And I have to vote that TCS has the sexiest girls in their club. Starting with my stoker Chilli_Pepper, to snapshot, WonderWoman and even amoryns (who I managed to pinch!!!) LOLThumbs%20Up

The foot in mouth award for the day goes to cervelo: C :"I think the moderators were the worst Hub idea for 2006!" Pause for half a second .... Fatty :"I'm one of them" C : "oh..*gulp*" LOL

LOLThumbs%20Up

I was waiting for this one to raise its headLOLLOLLOL

Naa, I knew you were one , just had to stir, send the spoon....LOLLOL   he he he

SOme more pics from the ride,sorry bout the quality took these with the phone, facing the sun.(ok so I'm no photographer, but I try).

Here you see some TCS members lining up, sorry guys didn't meet you, so not to sure about the names.

20070130_052545_ride1.jpg

Slowpoke and WonderWoman having a chat.

20070130_052758_ride2.jpg

Scotty on the left and Cervelo on the right. Nice meeting you guys!!!

20070130_052849_ride3.jpg

20070130_052940_ride4.jpg

Sorry guys the other photo's of Ewep and Dirt Rider and Deamon didn't come out because of the sun.

It was also great meeting Fatty and Worchester Wheelers and GF, thanks for the great company at lunch!!!

Thanks again to Ian and Muxman and everyone else involved, I have to say it again .... the turn out was fantastic!!!!!!! Well Done.

And this is what happens after the memorial ride' date=' when all the passengers fall asleep and leave the driver alone...CryWinkLOL  Revenge!  Fatty, asleep...Big%20smile

[/quote'] This is the love I get for riding the H2H with Chilli on the tandem LOL

no man this is not sleeping i would say more like a bit of meditation . not with company like that he would never sleep in companyWink

ag' date=' kyk nou net vir mamma se groot seun...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL[/quote'] Do you like to annoy people twice your size? Wink I'd threaten to break your bike, but Cervelo's do a good enough job on their own, so be carefull. You might get a tri-bar where the sun don't shine! Ouch

ag' date=' kyk nou net vir mamma se groot seun...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL[/quote'] Do you like to annoy people twice your size? Wink I'd threaten to break your bike, but Cervelo's do a good enough job on their own, so be carefull. You might get a tri-bar where the sun don't shine! Ouch

And I'll help you fatty, NO CHARGE!!!

Eish Amatuer' date=' i wish you would have warned me. I would at least have sucked in my stomach.

[/quote']

So it's not only me that have that feeling!!!!!