Post Office

Moab

So, I have still not recieved  my December issue of Bicycling!! Despite them sending it again. Someone there must love the mag.

I have had to change my postal address back to my parents house in the hope that now I get December issue eventually and my January issue - which is also being reposted.

Rat bags are depriving me of my need!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Okay, I am so goig to buy Ride mag later then - until my Cycle Lab subscription kicks in that is.

So' date=' I have still not recieved  my December issue of Bicycling!! Despite them sending it again. Someone there must love the mag.

I have had to change my postal address back to my parents house in the hope that now I get December issue eventually and my January issue - which is also being reposted.

Rat bags are depriving me of my need!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
[/quote']

You can borrow mine..... and the the last 7 unopened copiesEmbarrassed

I dont think the post office is to blame, I think its the distrabution people. Mens Health (the one that I strive to be on the cover of), Runners World, Bicycling and a few other have always stuffed up. I have cancelled all my subscriptions to these mags. However the same post office gets my Ice ids, Cycle Lab Ride Mags and my Noseweek to me on time every month.

I dont think the post office is to blame' date=' I think its the distrabution people. Mens Health (the one that I strive to be on the cover of), Runners World, Bicycling and a few other have always stuffed up. I have cancelled all my subscriptions to these mags. However the same post office gets my Ice ids, Cycle Lab Ride Mags and my Noseweek to me on time every month.[/quote']

LOL

I lived in Macedonia (old Yoguslavia) for two years, they used to open ALL incoming and outgoing parcels - and not one single time were anything missing (even those lovely Green & Black chocolates from my mother-in-law). Can?t imagine what they are looking for.

Btw the post office in Macedonia?s emblem looked exactly like the old NP sign (that bull horn thing). Couldn?t believe my eyes at first, later on was looking for PW behind the counter.

LAst week I received my photos from actionphoto in the post, all bentAngry this after the envelope clearly says PHOTOGRAPHS ENCLOSED DO  NOT BEND

So' date=' I have still not recieved  my December issue of Bicycling!! Despite them sending it again. Someone there must love the mag.

[/quote']

Your name is not Mrs C Bekker? She sends me her copy everymonth, must remember to thank her!!Clap

Lets take you out of your misery and guess the contents:

Ride harder, ride faster in 2009.

Eat more but go down to 2% body fat. 20 Great recipes.

Gear to make you go faster.

173 ways to shave weight off your bike.

74 Frames (un)scientifically evaluated.

Train less but go faster, longer.

And if your complimentary copy of Men's Health gets lost, here it is:

Get more sex than ever before in 2009.

Get ABS like these in just 90 seconds per fortnight.

Dress for that Promotion.

etc etc etc.

Waste of paper, those rags.

Ride harder' date=' ride faster in 2009.

etc etc etc.

[/quote']

and all accompanied by pics of comeback king, LASleepy

Ride harder' date=' ride faster in 2009.

etc etc etc.

[/quote']

What!? Absolutely nothing about "how to do your best Argus yet", not even a rerun from the previous 6 years' issues?