Know What Is In Your Medicine!!!!

Pro-Funrider

Groot lem i am also asthmatic and instead of asthma pumps i use a salt water solution in a nebuliser to clear my lungs i also try to stay away from as much dairy as possible to help prevent phlem build up the nebuliser is a much safer idea than an asthma pump but unfortunately a bit on the expensive side

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O v*k. Need to sort out before I licence again. Or before Epic, allthough I'm not around the podium. And the doctor/professor told me its safe to use, not banned. Just shows you. How many of us use asthma stuff and doesnt have the permission?

For my asthma I'm on chronic medication. Does anyone knows if Symbicord contains banned stuff. I heard it could have cortisone.?Or my Asthavent?

A rugby player was recently given a 6 month suspension as a result of what he was using for asthma...His team doctor did not supply the papers to SARFU...

(I remeber the story but not that well, so KNOW WHAT IS IN YOUR MEDICINE)

O v*k. Need to sort out before I licence again. Or before Epic' date=' allthough I'm not around the podium. And the doctor/professor told me its safe to use, not banned. Just shows you. How many of us use asthma stuff and doesnt have the permission?[/quote']LOLLOLLOL

O v*k. Need to sort out before I licence again. Or before Epic' date=' allthough I'm not around the podium. And the doctor/professor told me its safe to use, not banned. Just shows you. How many of us use asthma stuff and doesnt have the permission?[/quote']

yup i know the feeling i sill carry around my doctors note letting people know that i am asthmatic and most idiots think its a big joke

but i dont think a doctors note in my pocket will help, ok maybe to get it down to 6 months... you need to tell wada. let me do it, someone read this and i'll get tested.

Phen' date=' for what its worth, I will have you in my team ANY DAY.

[/quote']

I think there would be quite a few people who would love to be on your team.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Be careful what you wish for

Angry Watch what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not said anything bad about TCS ....  2 can play your game
Babbelkous2009-01-18 09:43:41

Originally posted by Cruxpearl

Originally posted by Chunky

Originally posted by Babbelkous

Phen, for what its worth, I will have you in my team ANY DAY.

I think there would be quite a few people who would love to be on your team.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Be careful what you wish for

Angry Watch what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not said anything bad about TCS ....  2 can play your game

seems like really nice guys ... this tight-knit group of fun riding friends at TSC!

19 pages of mostly the same thing that was said in the first 5pages. its actually getting away from the fact and original topic and just getting nasty in every way and form. its boring. its been dealt with. move on. :)

19 pages of mostly the same thing that was said in the first 5pages. its actually getting away from the fact and original topic and just getting nasty in every way and form. its boring. its been dealt with. move on. :)

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Ephedrine - it is a plant alkaloid, however it is now made synthetically. It not only releases stored epinephrine, it also directly stimulates both alpha and beta receptors. As a result, various adrenergic reactions occur that are similar to epinephrine, but however are less potent. Ephedrine has excellent absorption orally and penetrates into the central nervous system. It is eliminated in the urine, unchanged.

It raises systolic and diastolic blood pressures via vasoconstriction. It produces bronchodilation. It produces a mild stimulation of the CNS, and as a result, increases alertness, decreases fatigue and prevents sleep. It improves athletic performance.

Its interesting that whenever there is a contentious thread on the hub there is a flurry of new "members" with a smidgen of posts who commence with pontification of the highest order?

I disagree,  Eben came on with a bs story, then Crux came on with an equally questionable statement. Babbelkous obviously has more to say and then chunky came on and all but named the supplier. There are also rumours that Eben wasn't the only one. Crux needs to do his investigation or whatever it was that prevented him making a clear cut statement "for or against" Once it is out and he makes that statement then move on ...

Windbreaker, take this into some consideration for a second...

When moses duenos was bust at the TDF, it was to claudio cortie's surprise.

managers do not have a complete strangle hold over there riders and cannot force anything out of them but what they believe to be the word of truth from the rider.

move on buddy. find something else in your life to amuse you.