Best night for a night ride

Canaris

What night is best to organise a night ride for?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What night is best to organise a night ride for?

• Monday/ tuesday
    • wednesday
    • thursday
    • Friday
    • Saterday

obviously not sunday nightWinkBig%20smile.

In the planning for organising of night rides it would be interesting which night you all like doing the dark and dirty thing.  I know that the HHH often aim for fullmoons.

Where? Here on the west we have Tuesday night crits at the Dome and Wednesday nights Delta park.

So.......you can't find your way in bright sun light........

aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd.....

you want to organise a night ride........?

Interesting concept......

Adventure racing?

So.......you can't find your way in bright sun light........

aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd.....

you want to organise a night ride........?

Interesting concept......

Adventure racing?

makes it more fun......WinkLOL

ps how is the kiddo?

kona there are night rides in pta on thursday nights.

leaving from the irene mall usually at 7.

next thursday night's gonna be a beeg nite out, 80 kays on the dirt, the ride might start earlier, will confirm if you're interested. pretoria's coolest crowd.

next thursday night's gonna be a beeg nite out' date=' 80 kays on the dirt, the ride might start earlier, will confirm if you're interested. pretoria's coolest crowd.

[/quote']

I have not, for a number of reasons, ridden with this crowd for about a year. I must admit though that it was great fun and well worth the effort. Go and give it a try. You won't regret it.

next thursday night's gonna be a beeg nite out' date=' 80 kays on the dirt, the ride might start earlier, will confirm if you're interested. pretoria's coolest crowd.

[/quote']

I have not, for a number of reasons, ridden with this crowd for about a year. I must admit though that it was great fun and well worth the effort. Go and give it a try. You won't regret it.

I have also ridden with them when they rode from Waterkloofridge (dros).  However, the post 12pm return home left me wasted in the office the next day.  (That and the wednesday post 12pm after chess club)

hehehe kona, some of the rides nowadays DOES arrive earlier than 12, we have been catching the spur or doppio zero open for hot chocolate and food after the rides

beeg nites out, where a return of after 12 is highly likely, only happens before public holidays - like next week's 80.

I really want to do some night rides but I'm curious. Are there no concerns regarding safety on night rides on 'open' roads? I mean riding in the dark through veld seems a bit dodgy to me. 

Why are there no night races on friday nights?

why must everything be a race?Confused

I wish I could ride at night on my own...but will last 5 minutes before my bike gets hijacked Ouch So only chance of riding at night is by doing a race!!