Rabbobank shocker

Slowbee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with you...in fact, i started a thead on it too, same time as you. This is insanity!!!! Why the hell would someone do this?

I think he was about to switch the riders in the back, the Rabobank rider wanted to push but Darryl went left instead of right

you made a spelling error in your topic headline. after today it should read, "robobank" Censored

no.one.knows2009-04-19 10:53:01

What was that all about. Give me a couple of hours with him and George Bush's regime will look like Censored childs play.

Lifetime ban! Rabobank as a team should be banned from any Pro Tour races for the rest of the year!!!

Lifetime ban! Rabobank as a team should be banned from any Pro Tour races for the rest of the year!!!

Well, it's actually the Rabobank Continental team, not the Protour team, but I guess details are not important at this time...

Well' date=' it's actually the Rabobank Continental team, not the Protour team, but I guess details are not important at this time...

[/quote']

Fact remains it is the Rabobank Team and what they did is digusting...Dead

I did send them a little message' date=' get the link in the previous thread

20090419_122111_rabosuck.JPG
[/quote']

Oldschool you acting like 13 yr old...

Be real, you really think that was a planned incidentConfused?

As bad as it looks for Bos I dont think that anyone would intentionaly pull another rider down in front of himself on purpose, unfortunately the TV footage does not show enough but imo Bos made a mistake in trying to pass DI on the inside, lost his balance and grabbed Darryl for support, the rest is history.

Hope Darryl makes a full and speedy recovery.