HUNTER KNEW HE WOULD WIN

MooToo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Luckily he did not break a bone in his hand again or made a stupid remark about cancer!!!!!!

Leave young Robert alone..... he is a perfectly balanced young man, he has a chip on every shoulder!!!!!!!

Isnt telling some one he is an a$$hole on the HUB the same as throwing the finger? The only difference I suppose is that we cant see your sponsors outfit and that no little kid was involved!

What colour glasses are you wearing ?

Don't you think that by doing what he did in his Sponsors outfit, he is bringing disrepute to his Sponsors ?

And South Africa's favourite past time continues unabated - "knock the winner off the podium". I suppose that we are all so perfect that we have every right to take a shot. Right????

TooHot has got it right - blame the kid instead Wink ... except that I don't know how to break it to him! "Hey kid, you can't stick up for your hero cause you'll get him into more trouble".

Isnt telling some one he is an a$$hole on the HUB the same as throwing the finger? The only difference I suppose is that we cant see your sponsors outfit and that no little kid was involved!

Don't you think that by doing what he did in his Sponsors outfit' date=' he is bringing disrepute to his Sponsors ?

[/quote']Hmmm .... disrepute to his sponsors .... I for one don't have don't think that the reputation of the Barloworld company has been affected. I'll still buy their paint, cars, tractors and anything else that they sell even though big bad Robbie told a prick that he was being a prick.

Don't you think that by doing what he did in his Sponsors outfit' date=' he is bringing disrepute to his Sponsors ?

[/quote']

I agree with windbreaker, doesnt bother me in the least bit. Oh and im wearing the new Rudy Projects with photochromatic lenses and they are as clear as you get.

As far as im concerned any publicity is good publicity!

Guest Big H

Burp..... if you live in a Glasshouse ...... you cannot shower, throw stones .....or for that matter stiff middlefingers..... you have to act like the champion and hero you are supposed to be...... what he did there is pure bad manners and not befitting a person of his stature. SIES!!!!!!

And South Africa's favourite past time continues unabated - "knock the winner off the podium". I suppose that we are all so perfect that we have every right to take a shot. Right????

20070315_074516_save.JPG

I still say dear Rob is innocent!

He picked his nose, flicked the booger away, and by accident hit the spectator.

Later when he went back to apologise the spectator simply wouldn't back off, and the situation got out of hand a bit.

See, different spin on the story!

I still say dear Rob is innocent!

He picked his nose' date=' flicked the booger away, and by accident hit the spectator.

Later when he went back to apologise the spectator simply wouldn't back off, and the situation got out of hand a bit.

See, different spin on the story!
[/quote']

nah, he went back to find his booger cuz he needed a high protein snack with low fat% and high levels of sodium after the hard effort up the hillLOL

Burp.....

I see the old affliction is back - you need to get that checked out Big H. I remember a good faith healer just across from the Meridian. I'm sure that he can sort you out. You'll just have to promise that you believe or it won't work.

if you live in a Glasshouse ...... you cannot shower' date=' throw stones

.....or for that matter stiff middlefingers..... you have to act like

the champion and hero you are supposed to be...... what he did there is

pure bad manners and not befitting a person of his stature. SIES!!!!!![/quote']

Jeez, what absolute pompous sh*t! "not befitting a person of his stature". You sound like you need to apply the principle of live & let live a bit!  Why should being successful at their sport mean that they should be forced to try to live by the one sided rules & principles imposed by people they don't give a continental about.

Actions that are considered bad manners by a "verkrampte ou man" may be considered "fair reaction" by others.

Sure Slowpoke/Porky i dont say what Robbie did was right' date=' but could be far worse, hence the restraint comment

Some i recall

Cricket (meant to be so gentlemanly)

Hansie - loses his temper and demolishes a change room door with his bat

Boonen  - Takes a swipe at a heckler(no need to guess what he was shouting)

Paki player in last SA series - Takes a swipe at a heckler with his bat

Rugby

Wahl Bartman leaps over the field and clobbers a specator

Ulli Smidt leaving the field floors a spectator.

[/quote']

other than the Pakistani , all the others originate from the same area of the world - central europe.