HUNTER KNEW HE WOULD WIN

MooToo

you see he would be naked

at least then there would've been some nakedness around, appropriate to Savannah's instead of beer perhaps?  LOL

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you see he would be naked

at least then there would've been some nakedness around' date=' appropriate to Savannah's instead of beer perhaps?  LOL

[/quote']

Good Call - some nakedness would have gone a long way to solve this dimemma. Next time - Everyone does the climb naked and being called a prick no longer becomes an issue.

Savannah's all round!!!

Well I think the fact that this topic is generating so much discussion on the hub says a lot... Instead of everyone talking about how great barloworld cycled last week all everyone seems to be preoccupied with is Robbie Hunters middle finger... so yes, it is bad for barloworld!

Everyone seems to have forgotten that he is just a bike rider... he isn't a politician or a saint of any discription and luckily for us all his job title is simply proffesional bike rider or we would all be in a lot of trouble... and cycling would be completely boring...

One things for sure, his sponsors won't be happy!

Guest Big H

Eventually sanity prevails and good values triumph!!!!!! Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!!

Eventually sanity prevails and good values triumph!!!!!! Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!!

HUGE BIG "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Right back at you RH..............

20070315_151242_lippu28.jpg

now wheres that little kid LOL

U lucky i wasn't riding the giro u over-achieving, successfull, fit sack of accomplishment! LOL

tooHot!!!!2007-03-15 15:15:27

One things for sure' date=' his sponsors won't be happy!
[/quote']

Oh i think they've forgotten it after his win

at least then there would've been some nakedness around' date=' appropriate to Savannah's instead of beer perhaps?  LOL

[/quote']

Sheesh!! It's too early, I read that too quickly, and my daughter's name is SavannahConfused, so I did a bit of a double take...

How old is she?

Anyway, this really has gone on a long time.

It's normal response from a human who is being heckled, you walk down the street and someone yells "You @sswhole!", you turn around and flip the bird, the only difference here is he's in the public eye! Anyone remember the Cantona Flying kick? It immortalised him, doesn't make it right though?

How old is she?

Well, only 5, but like I said I read it quickly, and too be fair I haven't had a beer yetConfused

, and my daughter's name is SavannahConfused, so I did a bit of a double take...

My daughter (10) is Savanna  as well, after too many dry, drinkable ciders, at least it's a decent name

I shudder to think how a girl named Heineken would go through life

Hmm, unless you are a politician in SA, society generally dictates how one behaves.

No parent / teacher / lecturer swears or shows insulting signs in front of their kids / students, - why - because its not acceptable in society.

How Mr Hunter behaves in his private life is his business, how he behaves in the public domain is EVERYBODIES business.

Whatever faults LA had he was always a good ambassador for the sport and kept his name and that of his title sponsors above the mud - he was heckled, spat on, sworn at, threatened but never responded badly in the public eye - and he climbed a few big hills as well.!!  

Hmm' date=' unless you are a politician in SA, society generally dictates how one behaves.

No parent / teacher / lecturer swears or shows insulting signs in front of their kids / students, - why - because its not acceptable in society.

How Mr Hunter behaves in his private life is his business, how he behaves in the public domain is EVERYBODIES business.

Whatever faults LA had he was always a good ambassador for the sport and kept his name and that of his title sponsors above the mud - he was heckled, spat on, sworn at, threatened but never responded badly in the public eye - and he climbed a few big hills as well.!!  
[/quote'] Clap

For a society that does not endorse it I sure as hell see a lot of people using "the tool".Wink  ..!..

Guest Big H

Thanx Widget you echo my sentiments..... so well. My iengliesh is sometimes not delicious enuff to elaborate so eloquently!!!!!!