Public holiday breakfast ride

MichH

ewep, het jou lank las k@k gegee so here goes... Was jy net daar vir die breakfast? LOL Ek sien jy doen nou net 30km races... Wat gaan aan? Wink

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thanks to all you lovely folks for the awesome company

and

MICH and B, MMMMMWWWWHHHHAAA!!! (that's a big kiss, by the wayWink)

I forgot how dusty the farm was this time of the year!!Dead But it was cool, I'll be doing it again this weekend!!!

The group from L t R

Kevin , Weezul , Cat-I , Unknown , Mamba , Mandy , Antoinette , Michh , Dad , The Thug , EWEP , Amateur , Bored Girl , Slow Poke , Zascar , Mampara , Unknown .

20070322_011955_group1_small.jpg

Slow Poker doing the water crossing . Note she did not use a PFD (Personal Floating Device) .

20070322_012526_SP_water_crossi.jpg

I forgot how dusty the farm was this time of the year!!Dead But it was cool' date=' I'll be doing it again this weekend!!!

[/quote']

That's why they got guys to wash bikes for R10 when you're finished and you also contribute to the upliftment of underprivileged folks from Diepsloot.

Now where is my kiss Wink

ewep' date=' het jou lank las k@k gegee so here goes... Was jy net daar vir die breakfast? LOL Ek sien jy doen nou net 30km races... Wat gaan aan? Wink[/quote']

Always just for the breakfast.  As DR said, I am a bike COLLECTOR!!!

And 30km is gonna be a strech Mr J, I'm gonna have a helluva difficult ride!

I got photos of all the people who came along for the downhill . you want ur photo mail me for full size (bout 3mb) .

Great photo's DR, now where is the one of you trying to bunny hop a branch and........LOL