Public holiday breakfast ride

MichH

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The debate is still open re: working on the public holiday - so can't say yet whether the blue thing is going on the road again (dirt-road that is..).  Will let u know.WinkConfusedLOL

Hi MichH, That sounds fantastic, I so enjoyed the last time we rode Northern Farm.  I've got a lunch to go to so count me out of the breakfast side of things. I'll stay for a while and have a cooldrink or something and then have to run. A great pity. I'd have loved to have stayed. Your breakfasts are legend. I'll try the technical loop again although I may not ride the tunnel. We'll see.

By the way, did you see on the Swamp Dog newsletter that they had done a night ride through the Delta and some poor bastard had hit that fallen tree that we climbed over at full tilt. Ouch. My eyes water just thinking about it.

Miss V I hope you find us this time. If you decide to come and you need to find us you can phone me on my cell. The number is 082 55 22 52 9. There are tons of people there and its a bit difficult going up to everyone and asking "Are you the guys from the Hub?" I know that a few of the chaps had great fun running around and asking anyone of the female variety if they were Miss V.

FORA can always do with more food

d-r, i'm working on it... thing is chilli knows tht my shoulder still gets sore if i overdo things, so she knows that if she comes along now she's "safe" so the chances are pretty high. also, there will be choccie cake. bribery and corruption works every time Big%20smileLOLWink

So far we have:

MichH+cook

Chilli Pepper + 1 (maybe)

Mampara

Dirt Rider + 1

The Thug

Psycho (maybe)

Slowpoke

Mamba (for ride not breakfast)

Mandy from DnD

Daemon

MichH2007-03-19 07:13:18

By the way' date=' did you see on the Swamp Dog newsletter that they had done a night ride through the Delta and some poor bastard had hit that fallen tree that we climbed over at full tilt. Ouch. My eyes water just thinking about it.[/quote']

I heard! He said a young tree. That thing wasn't small?!!!
MichH2007-03-19 05:41:14

By the way' date=' did you see on the Swamp Dog newsletter that they had done a night ride through the Delta and some poor bastard had hit that fallen tree that we climbed over at full tilt. Ouch. My eyes water just thinking about it.

[/quote']

Hehe,

I was on that ride and was fortunate to miss it myself.

One sore back and a bent front fork was the result.

I can't come CryCryCry still only to ride a stationary bike for a few weeks.

Will you save some breakfast for a few weeks time?

2 hours might be a bit much for a complete beginner. Dead

And I don't have a proper Mountainbike, only the old type steel Pick A pay special.

Slowpoke you seen it, will it be ok for that route?
IanC2007-03-19 06:24:15

IanC, as long as you stick to the jeep tracks it'll suffice. if we don't manage to twist pantani's arm into joining us then maybe michH can lend you her spare one for a more enjoyable first outing on dirt....

I can't come CryCryCry still only to ride a stationary bike for a few weeks.

Will you save some breakfast for a few weeks time?

Awww Ian! We'll miss you! I think you've been at almost all our gatherings!

We'll definitely do breakfast again soon!

ja ok count me in as well

Will that be on your road bike with knobblies on ?

LOL thug, good question... then again, maybe we should make him ride that tunnel drop-off on his normal roadie tyres.....