Public holiday breakfast ride

MichH

Great photo's DR' date=' now where is the one of you trying to bunny hop a branch and........LOL

[/quote']

Can't BELIEVE I missed that!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to set the record straight - It was not a branch but a 3 meter high tree stump !! I did clear it but on landing hit another 3 meter high stump with my front wheel causing me to dismount in that fasion !

Just to set the record straight - It was not a branch but a 3 meter high tree stump !! I did clear it but on landing hit another 3 meter high stump with my front wheel causing me to dismount in that fasion !

WAAAAARRRRR, jy praat bollie my oom!  No tree stumps higher than 18.3456632cm on our ride yesterday!

That Bullsh*te-O-Meter is certainly working overtime !

20070322_021909_lmao.gif

thanx to everyone for the great day yesterday

the only downfall............i had to do some work and only got to it at about 6....fell asleep on the couch as usual

and dr thanx for that pic ive sent it to my mommy (the small version that is) Tongue im sure she'll be very proud that i have more balls than brains......

bored girl2007-03-22 02:50:24

Hey y'all. Wow, what a great day out on the bike. It is truly awesome to have a gathering of 22 MTBers of varying skill levels and to have such a great day out. The mission of the day was accomplished, everyone finished with a smile on their face!!

There were a handful of embarassing falls, as Dirt Rider can attest, but mine was probably the most embarassing. We were travelling under the pinetrees on a flat dirt road. I was hopping pinecones in my quest to build my confidence when I totally st*ffed it up, and fell over. Having to admit that I fell whilst hopping a pinecone is embarassing enough, but the scratches on my butt and realising that I had landed on the offending pinecone... PRICELESS!!!

Thanks to everyone for making it such a special memory (Ewep's singing will not be a memory that fades fast), and as always, thank you to my hubbie, without whom the public holiday rides would just be another average ride.

and an extra special thanks to B for organising halaal food for our one newbie couple... they are definately hooked on mtb and had a great time - they say a HUGE thanks to all for a wonderful day

They are so hooked, that we saw them leaving the Bunkhouse on their way home! Now they have their own tickets, awesome!

I will pass all the thanks to B!

oh, don't worry, A is quite proud of her "battle scars" (she's gonna be competing with you in future for most-bruised) and states categorically with a big fat grin on her face that a tumble or two is part of the fun Big%20smile slowpoke2007-03-22 07:05:06

mich, thank you SO much - and thank you to B too.

& thx everyone else who was there, for providing the entertainment LOL

so - when can we do this again???  

Sorry I'm only posting this now,but I was not at work yesterday. Here,s some of my pics.

Early highveld morning

20070323_011942_01_sun.jpg

Everyone getting ready

20070323_012009_01_sun2.jpg

Boredgirl getting a "pomp" from Zaskar.

20070323_012241_02_zaskar.jpg

Boredgirl waiting for Zaskar to finish the "pomp"

20070323_022314_03_bg.jpg

Super Dad waiting patiently

20070323_022431_04_dad.jpg

The Thug ready for action

20070323_022525_05_thug.jpg

So you think it's funny Ewep?

20070323_022614_06_ewep.jpg

I also just want to thank everyone there for a fun day. MichH and B's legendary breakfast and the Hubbers' charm.