Public holiday breakfast ride

MichH

Does everyone know that they need tickets to enter? You can get it at the Bunk House (SA Trails) on the same road towards Logwood/Muldersdrift. If you have problems getting tickets, I have a few and I'm sure someone else will also have some.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' it looks like the Blue Thing will stay in hibernation for a while still...WinkLOLConfused[/quote']

hehe, by the time you get that bike out of hibernation those cobwebs would have turned the blue bomber into a duplicate of the picture Cruxie posted last week of the Spider Bike.  LOL

I'm pretty sure they will becasue I bought mine the last time before 7am. But if you have a problem phone me, 083 297 2920, when you get to the Northern Farm gate.

Great thanx Mampara.

Ill be there, see you guys and girls in the morning Smile

(oh and if anyone needs a lift, drop me a pm, got space for 2 more bikes. ill be comming through from the Bedfordview area)

ok, i'm "plus another 2" (hallaal, so B must please keep the tomatoes and other halaal stuff separate from the bacon and sausages)

hey all

i think you might be graced with my presence in the morning Wink so prepare yourselves for taking pics of me falling LOL

Erm, OK so our final count is somewhere between 20 and 24. Gulp!

MichH+cook<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Mampara

Dirt Rider + 2

The Thug

Slowpoke + 3

Mandy from DnD

Cat-I + 2

Mamba (for ride not breakfast)

Wessel

Amateur

Zaskar

Bored girl

Deekay

Thursia (maybe)

ThePanda (maybe)

Daemon + 1 (maybe)

Thanks to all for yesterdays ride & many thanks Mich for organising B to make the breakfast.

Thumbs%20Up

I second that Thug, it was really a lot of fun, and the breakfast was great! Big%20smile

Thanks MichH for organising Clap

Dankie julle, was great.  And thanks to B and Mich and DR's son's girlfriend for the breakie.