Roadies:Stop moaning and start behaving!

AiKona

BigH you old fart... If you actually went out onto the road yourself, you'd know what the real situation was like, and not make these idiotic comments! I've been around long enough thanks, don't be naive fool.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

HOES .... ja nee die naam pas!!!!!! Are you the number one red robot skipper in Potchefstroom..... the only real town with a that resembles any civilisation in NW Province!!!!!!

Hate mail.... name calling.... I expect this on a sensitive issue sucjh as this....... can come as much as you want. I will.... even from Nigeria keep on with my crusade.

Admin.... if HOES is a hubber with a double pseudonym, as I expect he is because he is too scared to use his real handle.... please delete him and all his other aliases as the forum rules dictate.

First H. (and thats what I've been getting at)

THE "SYSTEM" DOESN"T WORK. And on this continent IT NEVER WILL.

So all your efforts to work with the system will be wasted, like Piet Boer was wasted by a MOTORIST on a cellphone driving in the emergency lane!

And secondly, I have just this one Hub name, I don't need more.

Shallow and irresposible is sitting behind a laptop and pretending that hand signals and licenses will stop FAKE LICENCED MOTORISTS/TRUCK DRIVERS from murdering my friends.

YOU are responsible for your own safety, you can't buy it, you can't beg for it and you can't expect the so called law to do it.

If what I am seeing is correct, then pedestrians should also have to pay a licence fee and carry some form of identity/number plate when they go strolling down the road?  Yes, I now that are supposed to use the pavement, but do they ever....Tongue

If what I am seeing is correct' date=' then pedestrians should also have to pay a licence fee and carry some form of identity/number plate when they go strolling down the road?  Yes, I now that are supposed to use the pavement, but do they ever....Tongue

[/quote']

No, soon the "system" will be arresting them and impounding their shoes...........

YOU are responsible for your own safety' date=' you can't buy it, you can't beg for it and you can't expect the so called law to do it.
[/quote']

You've just hit the nail on the head bru, you are responsible.

Responsibility entails being watchful, obeying traffic rules, using signals etc, NOT throwing water bottles, carrying 38s, using signs and abusive language or making people 'fear' you.

As Big H said, check the title of the post, focus on the 'behave' bit

Not wishing to undermine the question of whether or nor jumping red lights is acceptable but me being a seffeffrican and existing in this Sodom & Gomorrah  I'd recommend stopping at green lights as well....?

Just as long as you remember that there are no extenuating circumstances to break the law, I think your suggestion is a good one.

Guest Big H

Ahhhh at last sanity prevails.... at last!!!!!!!

BigH you old fart... If you actually went out onto the road yourself' date=' you'd know what the real situation was like, and not make these idiotic comments! I've been around long enough thanks, don't be naive fool.[/quote']

Dispute the issue or view and leave name calls out of it.

Guest Big H

Baiesukkel ek wil nie ou koeie uit die sloot uit grawe nie .... was Piet nie op die N4 waar fietryers nie veronderstel is om te ry nie?????

Oom Big H, ek vind ou HOES se comment baie snaaks....iets van "bigh you ol fart" dit laat my mos nou dink .... die FAK het die week aangekondig dat die woord POEP nie meer mag bestaan nie ( te veel mense neem aanstoot), so die nuwe naam vir POEP is nou BROEK-HOES en die HAT word aandgepasWinkanyway my punt is:  dis vir my baie snaaks hoe hirrie jong laaities to te kere kan gaan om ne REG te kan wees.. dan gaan respek vir ander uit die deur of sal ek se^ in die regter baan in  .....HOES ou maat, lyk my jou naam is ook bietjie verkeerd, ek sal jou maar van nou af BROEK-HOES noem want dit pas jou nogal Dead

Big H, ek smaak jou rustige karakter...lekker!

Guest Big H

AiKona ek het gister so deur die Afrikaanse Spelreels (ja, M het dit saamgebring Nigerie toe, sy is die een met kultuur in die huis!!!)gegaan en na nuwe woorde gekyk..... flippen, ***, fokkin, fokkit, aftjop, backup, beeper, blerrie, bloemin, brag, brekfis, babie, cheers, chat, cheek, dope, foefie, grand, grim ens ens ens is almal in die boek opgeneem. Ek sou baie baie baie graag 'n vlieg teen die muur wou wees toe al die hogere geeste en taalbulle gesit en besluit het om die woorde op te neem!!!!! Dit was seker geweldig komies toe prof Hoogenboesem en Dr Professor de Graan en andere daar gesit het en die deip besluite neem.

Kan jy dink toe die professore die aand by die huis kom en vir Mamma se "die fokkin vergadering was grand en ons het blerrie baie nuwe foefies in die taal opgeneem.... fokkit ek is moeg, cheers babie en lekker kip!!!!!! Sy is seker nog steeds in die waakeenheid!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

Wil jy op daai nou saaltjie klim met jou kaal boude. Die eerste haak en steek sal die seerste steek wees wat jy nog ooit gehad het!!!!!!!!!