Query re Cassette & Light Batteries

RodTi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you looking at burn times always look at the minimum because you will almost always run full burn with your lights otherwise what's the point? Unless you have Lupines of course.

www.lupine.de also www.niterider.com

TitusTi2007-03-20 06:15:40

nah' date=' I see the burn times are like 1,5 - 3hours..[/quote']

aahhhh.....but it so cute......

plus I get tired after 1 hour on the bike Embarrassed

3 hours !!! nah my torch lasts longer than that . At full power I easily get more than 6 hours from my nitehawks , at half the power I can go for days .

Look at the burn times, used them for 24 hour races before, wasn't entirely convinced. The head unit is nice though, very light and mounts far back on the head so it doesn't put strain on the neck, this is for the Halogen though, I think the HID is quite heavy though.

I use a Petzl. Tikka-XP

Weighs 95 grams including batteries - 3 X AA. Battery life about 60 hours! 35 Lumens. At start-up distance of about 35 metres tapering to about 20 metres after 10 hours of continuous use. Designed for adventure sports (comes with a headstrap) but simple to mount on the bars!

Good trade-off visibility against weight and simplicity. petzl.com for further info!

35 lumens is lank low and the thought of the light tapering scares the hell out of me! That is the last thing you want in a light. It gets dimmer the longer you use it?

35 lumens is lank low and the thought of the light tapering scares the hell out of me! That is the last thing you want in a light. It gets dimmer the longer you use it?

Yeah after 10 hours in the saddle! Dead