The "Vent Your Anger" Thread

Thug

!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%$@#$%^&*()(*&^%$@#$%^&*((*&^%$@#$%^&*((*U&^T#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$ !!!!!!!!!

Nice. Makes a bit more sense than your logic built on quicksand over on that other thread...

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why cant people invent something that stops water from running down your legs into your shoes?

We sent a monkey into space' date=' why is this so hard?
[/quote']

Not that difficult

20090625_021445_gator.jpg

How do those stop the water goin in the top of them? and then into your shoes...

depends some have a rubbrised elastic that seals it around your leg. and the material is waterproof. . .  shoes needs to be watrproof as well though.

you get shorter ones as well check out cape union mart

Im happy. Happy that Earl Rose is'nt going to start on Saturday :) As long as he sits in row 97 Im happy. :)

I am heppy that I will be back on Saturday in time to watch the match after cathing some zzz's.

Not heppy about the ticket prices though - far king expensive!

depends some have a rubbrised elastic that seals it around your leg. and the material is waterproof. . .  shoes needs to be watrproof as well though.
you get shorter ones as well check out cape union mart

Hey, are your legs not waterproof anyway??Confused Or does water "leak in" when you gets wet?

Why cant people invent something that stops water from running down your legs into your shoes?

We sent a monkey into space' date=' why is this so hard?
[/quote']

See this is why I always moan. START USING THE TOILET LIKE THE REST OF US! Big%20smile

Im happy. Happy that Earl Rose is'nt going to start on Saturday :) As long as he sits in row 97 Im happy. :)

WRONG THREAD AngryAngryAngryAngry !!!!!

On the mountain there are no toilets!

I dont mind too much, once you're wet you're wet, but yesterday wet turned into freezing and wet!!

righteo...I see not all are cycling related rants so I can feel at home getting something off my chest.

to my dear doctor,

when you tell me negative news, I will be upset. As you have seen, in person many times, bad news makes me cry. I don't know why you underestimate how I will react, even after our long telephone communique about this. Please don't make me tell you again.

*sigh*

I just had a big mug of the best home-made vegetable soup!!!

....lekker, and culturally, my wife makes it different!!Big%20smile

i am so $^$%^#%^%# because *&^$^&^$ the ^&^^&@$^@ and the $@%#^$^&$*$% ....

Ah ^^$*%&^*$% i still dont feel better, oh ^%%#^@%$^@ it