SA Student Champs Day 1

gummibear

Nah, my money is on Phen (TCS Dude) - Donkey is wasting to much energy to be any good for the sprint.

Nah' date=' my money is on Phen (TCS Dude) - Donkey is wasting to much energy to be any good for the sprint.[/quote']

You never know, Donkey has been putting the time in hey?!

Nah' date=' my money is on Phen (TCS Dude) - Donkey is wasting to much energy to be any good for the sprint.[/quote']

He probably thought he was in another photo shoot - I would have expected him to shave his arm though Big%20smile

LOL, yeah, was thinking the same thing FL. Nix, I know how good Donkey can be when he puts the time in, but the TCS guys are also really really good.

This guy made a break at 2 km into the 80km stage.20090629_075534_DSC07852a-800.jpg

donkey? That's a rabbit. And what's with the knees almost hitting, that can't be good.

and someone needs to explain how the team colours work.

what happened at 3km? POOF!!!!LOLWink

At about 15km he was still in for the sprint hotspot.

20090629_080433_DSC07864a-800.jpg

Our CPT BOYZ MIXING IT UP WITH THE JHB  BOITJIES!!! GO DONKEY!!!!!!

Also heard the guy was training hard...at least it is paying off!!

This guy made a break at 2 km into the 80km stage.20090629_075534_DSC07852a-800.jpg

donkey? That's a rabbit. And what's with the knees almost hitting' date=' that can't be good.

and someone needs to explain how the team colours work.
[/quote']

go donkey go! well, I guess he has 2 flat feet that cause his knees to come in a bit more than a neutral athlete's feet does.

Regarding the team colors, his team mate is just behind him in the photo in exactly the same colors.. Wink

Yea, i hope he stay in touch with his 2nd on GC! he has put in a lot of time and effort! even staying away from the clubs! Big%20smile