What do you do when she roll her eyes?

Konaman

You can negotiate with her- reach an agreement that you can get your item, and that she will get something she wants as well.

Or you can consult with her- tell her that you've made up your mind to get something, its a fait accompli, but that you would be very grateful for her input on the colour, or the size, or the date of delivery.

Either way she'll feel part of the decision, and she won't resent being bullied over. She might even be so happy to be involved that she'll let you get lucky.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If she rolls her eyes at you I have one question...........................  what is she doing out of the kitchen... who makes the money you or her.  Who is the boss you or her.

ps: please do not show my wife this thread' date='  if she sees it I am toast.
[/quote']

haha whos the boss, sorry?Tongue

If she rolls her eyes at you I have one question...........................  what is she doing out of the kitchen... who makes the money you or her.  Who is the boss you or her.

ps: please do not show my wife this thread' date='  if she sees it I am toast.
[/quote']

haha whos the boss, sorry?Tongue

You can negotiate with her- reach an agreement that you can get your item' date=' and that she will get something she wants as well.

Or you can consult with her- tell her that you've made up your mind to get something, its a fait accompli, but that you would be very grateful for her input on the colour, or the size, or the date of delivery.

Either way she'll feel part of the decision, and she won't resent being bullied over. She might even be so happy to be involved that she'll let you get lucky.
[/quote']

Yang are you sure you are not a She. Your words of wisdom are just way to good !!!Wink

You can negotiate with her- reach an agreement that you can get your item' date=' and that she will get something she wants as well.

[/quote']

Yang are you sure you are not a She. Your words of wisdom are just way to good !!!Wink

Which ones? The earlier one in which I said "how can I love you if you won't lie down", or the last one?LOL

Nah- just 23 years of experience to try out different things and to find the ones that work.Big%20smile

My friend had a similar problem with his wife. He eventually rattled off various benefits to her that his getting a new bike would provide her. He will be healthier and more in shape which means he can make more money to spend on her and being healthier and fitter will also improve his performance so that she is happier etc etc. After that the Minister of Finance gladly allowed him to buy a new bike.

The house is payed and there is food in the cupboard. The money in my account is mine and I can do what I want with it.

My wife just bought a Bianchi C2C with Campy Chorus. I can buy what I want nowBig%20smile

Wish mine would buy the new Bianchi Infinity

sammajoor2009-07-27 09:06:56

Eish' date=' you men are SO SO brave!!!

[/quote']

If you've been in the game for almost 20 years, you learn quickly how to deal with these tricky situationsWinkLOL

Eish' date=' you men are SO SO brave!!!

[/quote']

If you've been in the game for almost 20 years, you learn quickly how to deal with these tricky situationsWinkLOL

Deal or avoid? agree with the play up the *bargain* side, but after years together she knows this is bollocks so u need another angle of attack.