What do you do when she roll her eyes?

Konaman

You really want this new bike or item or whatever. When your partner hear about it, the eyes start to roll. You get the message instantly!

How do you deal with this phenomenon?

Just ignore her/him and go ahead purchasing what you want?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wifey always rolls her eyes when I ask her how I can love her if she won't lie down.

Is the "partner" the wife/husband or just girlfriend/boyfriend?

There is quite a difference when making purchases - LOL!!

The one you still gotta live with for quite a while (unless you want a divorce), and listen to the moaning. Here you will do the purchase and maybe live with a little guilt, and emotional games will be played with you for a while.

The other can "air their point of view" but you still gonna do it anyway. In the back of your mind you are thinking - "Im not married yet" - so let the "eyes roll".

Have Fun!!

If she rolls her eyes at you I have one question...........................  what is she doing out of the kitchen... who makes the money you or her.  Who is the boss you or her.

ps: please do not show my wife this thread,  if she sees it I am toast.

Guest Big H

Konaman..... buy her a Tandem and make her an accomplice in your "crime"...... then ride "two"gether!!!!!!!!

Go ahead and buy what you want!!

This WILL upset your wife and you will be in the Dog Box for a while, but the make-up sex is always great!!Big%20smile

Don't tell him/her of your intentions.....go home with bike and show him/her the bargain of the centuary that you bought.Wink

buy the new bike in the same colour as the old bike ... or store the bike at a buddie's place - or ask her if the buddy can store his bike at your place because of some or other reason - or maybe you've won the bike in some or other competition?

Ah!!! whatever just get on with it an deal with what comes thinking how much worse things could get ..... works for me!

If she rolls her eyes pick them up and roll them back and tell her to stop playing with them Wink