Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

By the time the sun sets this evening they may be another in the stable.....and what a beauty she is!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that my Hanson frame sould be here next week thanks to a very kind hearted young man by the name of turtlek. smiley31.gif

I believe that my Hanson frame sould be here next week thanks to a very kind hearted young man by the name of turtlek. smiley31.gif

It's only a pleasure My good man smiley4.gif

Slowtwitch unfortunately hyltonb pounced on me and because he is bigger than me i submitted to him handing me some cash before he walked out the door with his hands full of stuff

Sorry Buddy

Slowtwitch unfortunately hyltonb pounced on me and because he is bigger than me i submitted to him handing me some cash before he walked out the door with his hands full of stuff

Sorry Buddy

So now it is 2 frames, but don't worry I know the next one you gonna keep for me is a Colnago steel track frame, not so?

Got this baby from Mark Pinder(80's pro) a while ago. Unfortunately the chrome is badly pitted and needs to be restored:

20090808_073541_IMG_0937.JPG

Wow, that is hot. Looks like full C Record and not Super Record. Whatever you paid, its worth it.