Long-ish ride at NF on Sunday

MichH

Now the right thing for me to say is: hope to meet up with you guys soon to ride with. But the way you talk, we'd have to do a couple more rides on our own! But it would be fun to join up with you lot for a ride some time. After a disaster Fountains race (which happened to be a provincial')last year Sept. I left the mtb in the garage, as I was demoralized. But riding last week at NF made it fun again.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fester, the RIGHT bunch to start with is this one!!!  They cater for EVERYONE, newbie, beginner, intermediate, advanced and CRAZEEEEEEE.

And the big news of the day .... MichH went down the drop at the tunnel on the second round ! And she did it better than me ! Bored Girl had it all earlier that morning as she was kicking butt on all the uphills smiley5.gif .

yeah i forgot about that LOL

MichH you looked gooooood at that drop off Wink

and i tried DR i tried....Embarrassed

Sorry that I missed the ride. Sounded like lots of fun as usual.

Will there be any rides this week-end?

Sorry Mamba, I'm heading up to Waterval Boven for the weekend. But maybe Mampara and Bored Girl, etc will be riding?

Will there be any rides this week-end?

I'm just planning on playing along the spruit on Sunday.

u can always come and race at Babbas !!

are you their promoter or something? LOL i would but as i mentioned yesterday.........

whatever ! Scared I am gonna kick ur little butt on the little uphill they got there !? smiley36.gif I always promote the babaas races as I think it has got such a lekkar (nice) vibe !!

whatever ! Scared I am gonna kick ur little butt on the little uphill they got there !? smiley36.gif I always promote the babaas races as I think it has got such a lekkar (nice) vibe !!

scared???

that word doesnt exist in my vocabulary dude........LOL

what you trying to do here?challenge me???

Sorry you can't join us MichH. Haven't seen you for a while. Maybe when you get back.

DR. I'm far too woosy to do the race thing. Particularly with my present bike. Strictly pleasure riding at the moment. Thanks for the invite though. Enjoy yourself.

Just to warn those new to North Farm. The dust there is 50% cow poo so if you don't wear close fitting glasses you can land up with an eye infection like I did. Thats why you haven't seen me for the past few weeks. I now have much tighter fitting glasses.

I always promote the babaas races as I think it has got such a lekkar (nice) vibe !!

Seeing that you know about the Babbas race: Do they take line entries? I wanted to enter online yesterday, but there was only one rider entered for the long distance. Confused Not a bad thing though. Finishing last means you also got 2nd place....

most entries are line entries . I think their counter maybe went koo-koo anyway as there was 16 peeple for long distance when I entered 3 weeks ago .

So it's not just me and the organiser's kid riding? Phew! I'll go. 1st time riding that route, so it'll be fun. Thanks.