Somebody stop her!

rodger

Listen Cruxpearl,

Don't you start with me too!  I only wrote what I heard on the weekend.  You obviously have a problem with everyone around you.  Its very interesting that you put so much time into trashing this girl's name!  Looks like you have a very low self-esteem if you need to bud into everyone's lifes trying to make them look bad.  Time for nothing better I presume......

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paddatjie:

Ek lees jou post "Just some inside info on the "real" story behind the DQ of Engela.

Overheard officials apologising to her (the proline team) team-manager at the prize-giving (think its marissa's husband?) saying that the DQ ruling was a wrong call from the comissaire and that the decision was withdrawn!"   Apparently smileys/smiley25.gif" align="middle" /> she did not chase back with the men but on her own."

Liqued was in die ladies back-up car en hy het gesien hoe sy saam met 3 mans terug gepace het

My vraag is egter:

"some inside info", = Waarom noem sy nie hierdie in haar berigte sodat die gewone mens op straat ', prentjie kan vorm van wat aangaan.

Volgens al haar berigte wat ek al gelees het, is sy nie skaam/bang om "haar" storie te vertel,

Het sy vergeet van hierdie "inside info" ? Waarom is daar nie geskryf oor die race comm. wat 'n verkeerde cal gemaak het?

As sy ons kan vertel van haar krampe, kan sy seker ook praat oor die swak gehalte van die race comm?

Vir my klink dit maar na 'n liegstorie.popeye2007-04-24 01:33:53

Ag damn!!! daar vang jy my uit!!!!Cry

Low Self Esteem

Klein Piepietjie

en ek's nog kort en vet ook!!!!

Aai Aai Aai!!!Dead

Naais Traai Froggy!!!!

You can fool a lot of the people a lot of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time!!!

BTW (dit beteken by the way)

Dit is teen die re?ls van die Hub om meer as een alias te h?...

Ok you guys tell me what do you have against this Engela Conradie? After your opinions I went and did some very intensive research into her history of cycling coz one of you said "since her under 14 days".

I believe she is one of only a few who received her junior and senior S.A colours.... As I understand it she won S.A's for junior ladies when she was only 14 years old. So if she had a big think of herself then she could've seeing that she won girls 17-18 years old. Just to name some of the things I have found. I don't know her at all seeing that i recently got interested in the sport. But her acheivements over the past 10 years certainly speaks for them selfs.

And self-promoting your self is not wrong coz if you don't do it yourself you will get no where in this world.

I just think it's a little unfair of you guys to attack the poor girl if she can't even defend her self. I suggest if you have a prolem with her sort it out with her. Don't come and wash your dirty laundry in public. It's guys like you who say people bad that is making this sport ugly and unbearable. So stop being so childish and grow up!!!!Mynx2007-04-24 01:40:32

"And self-promoting your self is not wrong coz if you don't do it yourself you will get no where in this world. "

misusing the media,? because she have the opportunity to do so?

What about the 50 other girls who don't write stories in the "free" media? or don't have the opportunity to write about their mishaps in a race...

unfair?

I don't questioned her "history", its all about the self promoting and "beeld poetser" she do when writing a story.

Ok you guys tell me what do you have against this Engela Conradie? After your opinions I went and did some very intensive research into her history of cycling coz one of you said "since her under 14 days".

I believe she is one of only a few who received her junior and senior S.A colours.... As I understand it she won S.A's for junior ladies when she was only 14 years old. So if she had a big think of herself then she could've seeing that she won girls 17-18 years old. Just to name some of the things I have found. I don't know her at all seeing that i recently got interested in the sport. But her acheivements over the past 10 years certainly speaks for them selfs.

And self-promoting your self is not wrong coz if you don't do it yourself you will get no where in this world.

I just think it's a little unfair of you guys to attack the poor girl if she can't even defend her self. I suggest if you have a prolem with her sort it out with her. Don't come and wash your dirty laundry in public. It's guys like you who say people bad that is making this sport ugly and unbearable. So stop being so childish and grow up!!!!

HEloooo Mynx, Catch a bloody wake up, she can defend herself anytime.... seeing she is a pro rider, but I think she's confused and not sure if she should log in under DareDevil or the Real Engela Conradie or CrazyFrog or maybe the latest Mynx????

Maybe Crux can check Mynx's IP asswell.... BTW.... Crux LOVE YOUR WORK man its about time that this IP thing came to the front....Clap

Yes I'm not saying she a bad rider. Idon't think anyone did, but the way she boasts herself is pathetic..... give credit where its due, but for Pete's sake get over yourself.... do ppl get sponsors on abbility or on what they promise???.......

Mynx I personaly  don't have anything against against Engela. The thing is just' date=' when you are a reporter you must write the whole story. To write a report lets say on Supercycling, the race reports are there for the people to see what happened in the race. It is not there for you to do your own publicity!! If you want to promote yourself go do an advertisement or something...? It just makes it really frustrating to race your butt of and all who get mentioned in Engela. And the worst is sometimes when you finished reading the race report you wonder...were we even in the same race?!? Maybe she should open her own website and promote herself through that... [/quote']

NNNOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!WinkWinkLOLLOL Somebody Spare us......

OK, so Let's lay it all out in the open...

Engela Conradie = Dare Devil = Crazy Frog = Mynx.... All the same person

Please don't think because I have Low Self Esteem that I am stupid.

the veil that you are trying to hide behind is very transparent!!!

Let's talk about Being Childish and growing up...

Creating Aliases to log in to a public forum to post a very inflated impression of yourself... now that's childish!!!!

Login In as Crazy Frog to give "some inside info" to clear your name when it is not true... now that's childish!!!

Creating a new Alias minutes later (Mynx)(btw the correct spelling is actually Minx) to yet again justify all the other crap, and thinking we are all fools to believe it... now that's childish!!!

Maybe you should heed some of your own advise...

So stop being so childish and grow up!!!!

Guest Big H

Een ding van dubbel IP adresse is dat jy naderhand so windgat raak met jou dubblel identity dat jy jouself baie baie baie embaressing in die voet skiet......   vra maar vir JoLo en Couchpotato hoe moielik dit is!!!!!!! Oppas koekie dit gaan jou baie baie credibilty kos (Engela, Dare Devil, Mynx, Mal Parra) of wat ookal jou naam is!!!!!! as jy dan nog ook kroek met jou sport gaan dit jou nog baie meer kos.... ek wonder wat jou sponsors van die helse gemors wat jy vir jouself veroorsaak se?????? Big H2007-04-24 02:09:08

BRILLIANT CRUX AbseBLOODYLUTELY BLRILLIANT.......Clap

Cervelo I don't think its about exposing aliases, but if you are so "dof" to keep creating new aliases to keep promoting yourself..... NOW THATS JUST PLAIN PATHETIC..... AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT IT....

Cruxpearl, I don't know where you get your info from but it sure as hell is SO wrong!!!! You really are pathetic.

And I did read her race reports, she doesn't just talk about herself. She gives alot of credit to the other girls that deserve it and makes the racing hard. You surely can't mention every single riders name. Come on be realistic!!!! She isn't even promoting herself. Coz promoting would be an article just about herself. It looks to me all of you wants her out of cycling by trashing her name???

Just because you don't like her doesn't mean that everybody on earth feels the same way as you do!!!

This has been funny and sad to follow & I think it's fine what Crux did.

Though he won't be short-listed for the Diplomatic Corps, speaking plainly gives the other person a chance to re-consider their actions which is a good thing.

It gets even funnier by the moment....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_219.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gif