The Ultimate Shimano/Campagnolo Challenge

Guest Big H

Made my deposit today for SHIMANO of course.

ShaunH' date=' Can you put up the sign somewhere on one of my routes Smile.

[/quote']

Suikerbosrand ?? Shocked

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[/quote']

Suikerbosrand ?? Shocked

No, in Suikerbosrand you just need the watch out for animals signs LOL.

Previous week with TCS we nearly got taken out by a herd of Wildebees and last Sunday it was some other buck (Waterbuck I think) that ran across the road just in front of me.

BigH' date=' jy sal hierdie thread weer aan die gang moet kry na die laaaang na-week. Dit is vir 'n goeie doel en ons behoort dit te ondersteun vir ons eie veiligheid op ons paaie.[/quote']

Thanks DJVR for supporting this initiative and rallying for support. It is appreciatedThumbs%20Up

[/quote']

Hey IanJ, thanks for your support. This sign will be erected on the Lion Park/Cradle of HumanKind. Is that OK with you?

Any suggestions, Wolverine? Klapperkop, Lynnwood rd eastern extension? Boschkop? Something towards Harties?

The rest are fairly safe or have viable alternatives, I think.

Any suggestions' date=' Wolverine? Klapperkop, Lynnwood rd eastern extension? Boschkop? Something towards Harties?

[/quote']

Lynnwood and Boschkop are a good call

Out Roodeplaat and Cullinan way?

Klapperkop has signage up from the R21, can't remember anything at the top, will check this afternoon on my ride

Are you going to come out Pta way as well?

Yes, my initiative is to erect signs countrywide. Will reach PTA within a couple of months.

OFFICIAL CHALLENGE RESULTS AS OF TODAY 04 MAY 2007!!!!!!

SHIMANO  5

CAMPY      3

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHOM HAVE SPONSORED.Thumbs%20Up

TO ALL THE OTHERS, LETS KEEP IT ROLLING.

Any suggestions' date=' Wolverine? Klapperkop, Lynnwood rd eastern extension? Boschkop? Something towards Harties?

[/quote']

Lynnwood and Boschkop are a good call

Out Roodeplaat and Cullinan way?

Klapperkop has signage up from the R21, can't remember anything at the top, will check this afternoon on my ride

Hi Guys, can you fax me a map of the route you have in mind. Copy from a map book and hilite with a hilghter. Where you have more than 1 page, send individual pages and I will bring them together. I will then forward the map to Gautran who will then surve the route and advise on sign placement. 

Does that "officially" include mine ??

Most definately. Sorry for the confusion!Big%20smile

I'll source the map over the weekend and think of a way to determine the best spots to put the signs. This will probalby come the hubbers' way in the form of a poll or series of polls.

I'll source the map over the weekend and think of a way to determine the best spots to put the signs. This will probalby come the hubbers' way in the form of a poll or series of polls.

EB, get the map to me. WRT the placement, the engineers at Gautrans will do it. They take various factors into concideration when looking at the spots for sign placement. This is how it was done with The Lido and the Lion Park/Cradle of Humankind routes.
shaunh2007-05-04 07:49:08

Hi Shaunh. Please confirm that you got my deposit slip. Faxed it to you on thursday 03 May.