The Ultimate Shimano/Campagnolo Challenge

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

What????????.... Beware of Tikkoppe.... TitusTi will sponsor those!!!!!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course there will be more deposits from Shimano users because there are more of them.

Shimano churn out their mass-produced stuff by the millions so that the masses have something to use.

So how about Shimano users buy 3 signs for every one Campag user smiley25.gif

Guest Big H

Nah ...... we may use the best equipment but we aint dumb!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

AAR TOO DEE TOO........did you pay as kempekkernoglia as a beneficiary..... if not it does not count under the challenge!!!!!!!!

So Hype are you in or is your mouth just big???????

I would have if your challenge had been around when I payed Shaunh for the sign. If you thinking I'm lying so be it, but I'm not going to bust my balls to prove it to you.

Guest Big H

You a staunch kempekker lie....never ever I would never ever ever suggest something as blatant as that..... Nooooooo!!!!! NOT the Big H!!!!!!!!

PS I will as Shaun if he could add your name to the roll of honour..... just to show I am actually a nice guy!!!!!!!!
Big H2007-04-24 10:14:43

I would have if your challenge had been around when I payed Shaunh for the sign. If you thinking I'm lying so be it' date=' but I'm not going to bust my balls to prove it to you.

[/quote']

Yep, it's true. Thanks once again E1A104! and Cruxie!!

A BIG BIG well done to BIG H for helping me out with this initiative. It is appreciated. Thumbs%20UpClap

Come on Hubbers, my initiative is to erect signs countrywide, so please donate.

Today I erected another 17 signs along the Lido route and especially erected a few more than was required on Old Vereeniging Road where most of the accidents are taking place the most recent one on Saturday. As from Friday this week (27th Apr) I will be implementing a patrol vehicle along this stretch of road so if you see me in white Neon with flashing lights, make an effort to wave. This vehicle will be patrolling this section on most Saturday & Sunday mornings and some public holidays. If any hubber owns a filling station, please gooi some petrol my way.Wink

In the next month. I will be erecting signs along the Lion Park/Cradle of Mankind route.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR DONATION!!
shaunh2007-04-24 10:55:48

Really ........ You lied about your Campag breaking when you admitted just the other day to not lubing it correctly ......

Guest Big H

Tee hee do you sell insurance as well or are you a lawyer?????. No that is not true I also said that under the same conditions Shimano performed flawlessly..... explain that!!!!!!! Big H2007-04-24 10:36:18

Goeie idee smiley32.gif Sal ook die na-week deponeer as 'n Shimano en Sharks ondersteuner. Sorry BH vir die Sharks een smiley36.gif

Guest Big H

Baie dankie djvr, ons sal maar die rugga uit die een los waar ons fietsryers die belangrike ene is!!!!!!

My tally gives us 5 signs so far, some are confirmed and some unconfirmed. Hubbers can club together to donate a sign and the silly Shimano/Camapagnola/SRAM challenge is just the fun part of it!!!!!!!!!

Andrew M if you read this or any hubber sees Andrew discuss the initiative with him. Wonderfull exposure can be given on the Supercycling show!!!!!!!! We need to get companies involved as well. All of you who have high powered bosses or who are high powered bosses yourself come with your donations. There is no advertisement value in this initiatve except that you know you are helping or starting an initiative that WILL enhance the awareness of other road users.
Big H2007-04-25 00:19:29

ShaunH, I agree with some of the guys about contributing to a good initiative but at the same time looking after your own backyard. I have volunteered my services for the Western Cape but it appears that the PPA is in control of the initiative down here.

Can you please place a posting which clarifies exactly what the status is and whether the initiative in the Western Cape actually needs any third party assistance. If the answer is yes then perhaps you can also outline what it is exactly that is required.

Much appreciated.

Guest Big H

Thanx Windbbreaker your involvement WILL be greatly appreciated. Both Velouria and Marius has indicated willingness to participate.

Where is the Free State, KwaZulu Natal and Limpopo Province with their inputs!!!!!!! Come on guys lets get this thing rolling with your inputs!!!!!!! Anybody that has the guts to complete a sub 3hour 100km can help in starting and keeping this initiative going!!!!!!

Big H - It's called tolerance fit and it is the difference between an FN/R1 and an AK47. They both do the job, but one is just better made than the other. Just because hordes of rag-tag armies across Africa use AK47's does not make it a better weapon than the FN/R1, just idiot-proof!!

No someone else had better las some cash for another sign or I will have to start testing the long distance capability of an FN versus an AK!!!

ShaunH' date=' I agree with some of the guys about contributing to a good initiative but at the same time looking after your own backyard. I have volunteered my services for the Western Cape but it appears that the PPA is in control of the initiative down here.

Can you please place a posting which clarifies exactly what the status is and whether the initiative in the Western Cape actually needs any third party assistance. If the answer is yes then perhaps you can also outline what it is exactly that is required.

Much appreciated.
[/quote']

Hi Windbreaker

I have, without success, tried to get Pedal Power to endorse this initiative. I have sent numerous e-mails and spoken to them on the phone but with no luck.

It seems we have to take control of the situation. I suggest you get hold of the Provincial Roads Dept in the Cape and set-up a meeting to discuss this initiative and ask them for permission. Once this is achieved, then can we go ahead with plotting the major routes on maps for the engineers to survey. The fact that this initiative will pay for the signs should help with obtaining support and permission from the Province.