The Ultimate Shimano/Campagnolo Challenge

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

AAR TOO DEE TOO again I have to disagree with you!!! Although the 7.62x39 and the 7.62x56NATO are both excellelent rounds and well proven in all arenas of warfare their choice on a softskinned target by using a avtomat Kalshnikoff AK47 or a R1/FN/FAL is not a good choice for road signs. A much better choice is the 5,56x45NATO round as used in the Galil/R4 rifle ..... that I must say is a excellent copy of the 1947 designed AK47 vintage. The lighter mass (55grain full metal jacket) and higher muzzle velocity (3200fps) of this round makes this a much more suitable round as more targets can be engaged from one concealed firing position.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO SHOOT UP ROAD SIGNS YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of spin - are you not perhaps a politician?? I refered to the  weapon itself not the calibe of round used.I see that once again you are advocating the use of an item, the design of which has been stolen, sorry I mean copied from an original.

Why, because i can!!

Guest Big H

yes agreed ..... copied, but the design was perfected...... save a lot of R&D in the process.

Big H, you're a saint for pushing this so hard - thanks. I'll sell my L'Una to donate, how's that? Kidding, but she is for sale. I will buy two signs as a Campagger if I get my price...

Guest Big H

Thanks my brother, for that I will forgive you for using spaghetti thingies on your garlick frameset!!!!!!!!  Big H2007-04-25 10:11:23

Guest Big H

And where is the other provinces in this drive for cyclist safety?????? O ja ekke het vergeet in die Vrystat is daar net grondpad...... die pad Transvaal toe en Kaap toe is darem geteer maar dit is 'n nasionale pad waar die oukies nie mag ry nie!!!!!!!

BigH, jy sal hierdie thread weer aan die gang moet kry na die laaaang na-week. Dit is vir 'n goeie doel en ons behoort dit te ondersteun vir ons eie veiligheid op ons paaie.

Guest Big H

Ja nee jy is reg. Ek is nou hier in die Vrystaat en sal definitief dinge weer aan die gang kry!!!!!!

I will be making a donation on behalf of Campy today. It seems as if as if Shimano is on the backstaight on this one. Come all you Shi$mano boys. Haal uit en wys so 'n bietjie.!!Evil%20Smile

Thanks Wolf, DJVR & Scotty. I will update the score card on Friday. shaunh2007-05-02 06:26:14

Guest Big H

Big H made deposit for Shimano. If even someone from Nigeria could make a deposit why are there none form the Free State and KwazuluNatal.

NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Big H, thanks to you too for your deposit and for initiating this challenge. Well Done!!!!ClapThumbs%20Up

Made my deposit today for SHIMANO of course.

ShaunH, Can you put up the sign somewhere on one of my routes Smile.