Rudy Project

Kritzie

I've been using Rudy Projects for a while for general purpose, and riding with Oakley's.  Now that we are sponsored I am riding with them as well - awesome, and switching lenses is seriously quick and easy!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost my glasses on the road this morning in the rain...took them off and put them into my Polar bike mount....looked again and they were gone - not sure how Cry

Sorry not to get off the subject but just how bad was the wind....blew me clean across the road at one stage..thank God there were no cars behind me or oncomming.

• 1 month later...

These are on my wish-list..!

Does anyone have any experience with Rudy's optical inserts? Or Adidas' optical inserts for that matter?

These are on my wish-list..!

Does anyone have any experience with Rudy's optical inserts?

Slowpoke knows.

I have the Rudy Project optical inserts and I'm very happy with them. The only problem I've found is that the frame of the insert tends to rub the lenses after a while but this isn't in the line of vision.

I must admit that I use mine everyday though so they probably get used more than the average person would use them.  If I took better care of them when cleaning them then this wouldn't be an issue.

barrykm, as mandibles says, they do rub where the inserts touch the lenses, but it is only a fine line and nowhere in line of vision. i adore mine and the est is that i find there is no "interference" with any reflection or such like between the inserts and the lenses. the weight of the inserts is minimal and the frame of the inserts is hardly noticeable.

as a specs wearer i would definately recommend the rudy's

I disagree about the poor service.

I lost part of the nose piece during a crash and got a replacement part within a day. On another occasion I ordered spares lenses and got them within two days.

Well..

My experience goes as follows:

Ordered Ketyums.  Waited a week for them.

Lost my nose piece, had to wait a week.

My Tretyons broke now twice and after 4 weeks I am still waiting for a replacement.

My wife's Rudy's also cracked but they are out of warrenty.

As you can see, I have a lot of Rudy's but not for long.....

Krits' date=' wanna swop wives?[/quote']

This sounds interesting.

I'm in just DO NOT TELL THE WIFE WinkWinkWink

• 2 weeks later...
The best is and will always stay

Oakley Racing Jackets!!!

I second that, coolest looking glasses around and damn comfy tooWink 

Had Oakleys worst glasses I have ever had. Looks like their made from tupperware plastic. The logos on the nosepiece wore of very quickly, the lenses scratch very, very easily. Not impressed at all!!