NCR - Boks returning from NZ

Trubie

Wondering big time whether Malema and co will be at OR Tambo tmrw afternoon to welcome back the Boks team?

Any wagers?

I think they will, just to prove for once and for all that they are well balanced fair SA citizens who will go out of their way to show support for their beloved country, no matter who or what.

WinkWinkWink

Somehow I don't see them being there... Parly is busy picking a bone with ASA re Caster.... But... politicians and snakes... you never know what they will do!

i'll take that 2nd dollar of yours.

considering the monkeycalls earlier this week about the color scheme in our rugby team, i sincerely doubt it. Can't be seen to be supporting that which you wish to throw away.

I guess they reckon that after winning everything under the sun, and some of them twice, they can afford to reconstitute the team color to 'be more representative'. How long before we win another tri nations/ lions tour/wc when that happens?

Somehow I don't see them being there... Parly is busy picking a bone with ASA re Caster.... But... politicians and snakes... you never know what they will do!

Just loved that newspaper headline today

Chuene en die knater gemors - or something to that effect

So I guess it's no longer Caster Semenya, but Knater Semenya

How's ASA today - she is now receiving trauma councilling - if they didn't f@#$%k it up from the start it wouldn't be necessary.

And then they still have the audacity to attack IAAF for the way they handled this joke?!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I don't expect to see any mlungu's there... remember - they all have jobs. Thats why none of them went to see Caster Semanya arrive...

Burry WINS a World Cup event and what will be in the papers tomorrow?  A bunch of rugby players on a plane!!!!!!!

I say the country needs to get their priorities right heyBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Burry WINS a World Cup event and what will be in the papers tomorrow?? A bunch of rugby players on a plane!!!!!!!

smiley36.gif It is unfortunately a fact that rugby has a much larger following than any form of cycling . He will make the newspaper but you need to read the whole newspaper to find it .

Could be an interesting bet.!

I am on the negative side, I dont think they will be there, but I am not putting money on it.! :)

I don't expect to see any mlungu's there... remember - they all have jobs. Thats why none of them went to see Caster Semanya arrive...

Since we're throwing around derogatery racial names - mind if I call the blacks  k...ers? Or would you be the first to object?

Since we're throwing around derogatery racial names - mind if I call the blacks  k...ers? Or would you be the first to object?
Nee boertjie, EK sal die eerste wees om te objek.  Gaan kruip weer onder jou rots weg toe!