24 hour at Rietvlei

Wendell

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri size=3>I just entered. So there?s no turning back for me now.

Dobby, you are going to do well, after yesterday I am very confident for you.

Rietvlei also has 2 restaurants, animals, kids playground, picnic spots and a bike shop. I wish it was closer to me, if it was I would go every weekend?

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri size=3>I just entered. So there?s no turning back for me now.

Dobby' date=' you are going to do well, after yesterday I am very confident for you.[/quote']

Thanks. But there is still some work to be done before race day.

Damned you GP crowds ... you seem to have a couple of 24H events up country ... would love to see more in CT area!

Enjoy and good luck with the event

Hairy

Thanks. But there is still some?work to?be done before race day.

You racked up a 120 km's yesterday like it was a joke, the solo girls should be nervous smiley2.gif

Thanks. But there is still some work to be done before race day.

You racked up a 120 km's yesterday like it was a joke' date=' the solo girls should be nervous smiley2.gif [/quote']

One day I also want to have a Humongous Turbo Diesel engin like you.Big%20smile

Does anyone know how many km per lap?

And how technical will the course be?

I'm quite keen on entering a "kaas and wyn" team.

Between 10 and 11k's, you should be ok as long as you are not a takkie, bar end on risers, camelback for the lap and backwards helmet type rider .....

Does anyone know how many km per lap?

And how technical will the course be?

I'm quite keen on entering a "kaas and wyn" team.

smiley36.gif maybe next year, they should move it to van gaalen for the kaas en wyn. start a thread calling for hubbers to join a social team. actually i think there may be one already. there will always be takers.

Between 10 and 11k's' date=' you should be ok as long as you are not a takkie, bar end on risers, camelback for the lap and backwards helmet type rider .....[/quote']

And make sure your Visa to enter that area is in order , unless you have been to Brakpan in the last 3 months then you will be have automatic entry .

Between 10 and 11k's' date=' you should be ok as long as you are not a takkie, bar end on risers, camelback for the lap and backwards helmet type rider .....[/quote']

And make sure your Visa to enter that area is in order , unless you have been to Brakpan in the last 3 months then you will be have automatic entry .

the south and the east are verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry different smiley36.gif the south is like a reform school for east randers... smiley3.gif smiley36.gif

Gonna maybe do the solo geared ride..... but its a week before Sabie X.... so might not be the best idea....

What do you guys think???

24 hours solo, geared or not, is sheer insanity.