Set up the shoes and pedals

Racman, if it's acknowledgement you crave: get a dog LOL 

Grieve, Swissvan, you could publish that advice and make money off it!

racman, u were getting a bit technical there, the quick and dirty check would be to make sure the pedals are attached to the bike and the cleets to ur shoez, once ur ready to ride, make sure the cleets attach to the pedals ... fool proof! Thumbs%20Up

Thx slowjoe, never got around to mention:

1)Hot Tip#2 - make sure the pedals are attached to your bike before following any of the aforementioned steps.

(I will amend this and credit you for the tip in my new book - The Essential Cycling Guide - Hot Tips that really work!)Big%20smile

Racman' date=' if it's acknowledgement you crave: get a dog LOL 

Grieve, Swissvan, you could publish that advice and make money off it!

[/quote']

Ha Ha put your money where your mouth is Wink  my Swiss bank a/c is....

Sorry but I cant claim the fame for this - all based on advice that I have received from others over the years...

kewl man, ur a legend! .. will there be any royalties coming my way? it is a great tip u know.

nah, all you need is to come up with a great title, put a yummy stukkie on the cover and shrink wrap it! shud be a winner.

Come on barrykm - I also gave you valuable advice!!!Big%20smile
..OK..here's one for you as well..Clap   Big%20smile

I once used a technique called the reverse peddle technique... try tying your peddles to your feet and taping your shoes to your crank.

Ouch The problem I found using this technique is that as my peddles turned my ankles got very twisted and once I was even thrown over my handlebars.

Sometimes common sense prevails - other times not.

Maybe you should take up a less complicated hobby like stamp collecting. Just remeber to lick the side without the picture.