94.7 Expo

The Pirate

I really don't know what all the crying is about, expo was great, got cheap bombs vooma and had a great leg massage by I would say my future wife, Damb this women was nice, note to self: get her number before leaving.....

Now its time for a swim, have a great ride everyone and a safe one...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fellas at Cube are there! Check 'em out' date=' the bikes are Premier League![/quote']

what, really??Shocked

i didnt even see them....did they have any info on bikes and prices etc, contact detail?...really love their stuff

I really want to hear some of your comments on the parking for Pretoria/Midrand people after reading how you felt about the Expo.Smile

Was chuffed to meet Riaan Manser and have a chat to him about his journey. The rest was pretty much no better or worse than usual. The R10 bombs were a win.

Oh yes, I met Riaan as well. He's a No.1 oke. He'd definitely be up there on my list of top people to invite for dinner. And I have the photo to prove I chatted with him. 

I really want to hear some of your comments on the parking for Pretoria/Midrand people after reading how you felt about the Expo.Smile

I assume you are talking about today's parking at the race. TOTAL DISASTER! I can't believe that they have put up a single narrow bridge to cross the jukskei, took us almost 2 hours to get from the car to the start and just made the start in time. Lots of people missed their starting times. I hope next year they make a better plan;)

start a new thread on it, u wont get much attention here now on the expo thread.

for me it was a stuff-up of such mammoth proportions that it may not even be worth talking about as it will be made that obvious to the organisers by everyone concerned.

but hey we get all frothy about julius malema still so who knows.

Back to the expo, I managed to organise a fork and saddle for my new mountain bike from Solomon's... man I love negotiating with those okes! Its good fun smiley20.gif

I had a look at that bracelet thingie......VERY cool.  It confirms a discussion that I had the other day about how electronic devices screw up your system.

If only it was not that expensive, I would have had a look at it....

I firmly belief there is some value in it........

In all I was quite impressed with the expo.  Parking was a breeze.  Almost no traffic issues going on Saturday.

Few nice bikes, Cannondale was my favorite with Pinarello a close second.

Got a free smoothie which my daughter enjoyed. 

Some of the new things never been seen on in SA:

New Cannondale 2010 bikes - SuperSix and the Flash MTB being a highlight

3T components.  Very nice.  Very expensive.  One of the few carbon component manufacturers that uses non directional carbon weave on their products.....looks puuuuurrrrdddiiiieeee

Elite.  Nice bottle cages and bottles.

Bosal bike racks

Power balance bracelet

Kiddies bike clothing.

Spinnekop2009-11-16 03:55:31

Some of the new things never been seen on in SA:

New Cannondale 2010 bikes - SuperSix and the Flash MTN being a highlight

Confused  MTN are riding commondales next year?