Bloem

Seepglad

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to Andrew McLean who also rode a good TT putting a minute in to his closet rival... Clap

FANTASTIES OOM!!! Thumbs%20Up

Wow, well done Barend! Clap

And Michelle, is that your mum in number one spot in the Vets ladies? Clap
Zaskar2007-06-01 00:20:54

Guest Michelle

Yup Zaskar... she's seriously chuffed! 

Now it's just the road race, although she says that she has some tough competition from Cathy Carstens.

My dads riding on Sunday as well in the Vets 50+.

I see Jimmy's dad got a 2nd yesterday as well if I'm not mistaken Clap

Well done to the u23 TT riders, By the way where is Goofs now to check some results Barend (TCS) 5th and Isaac (As EPOH would say 'Michael Jacko'New Horizons)18th. Arran well done,you are proving lots of people wrong,nobody should be surprised come end of the year!!!!

And Im not working this morning..gonna watch the big boys fly! Rooting for James in the elite and some local guys in the 30-34 and junior cats.

Guest Michelle

bruce, sias & 101% are off soon...

Good luck guys! Thumbs%20Up

Cruxpearl I am not sure why you have provided this pearl of information.  This is exactly my point about CSA and the local bodies  being able to make exceptions in some cases but not others.  The whole point is that they should be' date=' and the hardeg*t houding in the first place is ill conceived.  Is the idea to use rules, admin etc to exclude or to include?[/quote'] Sunblock, this is not a pearl of information, nor is it a tidbit of information, its a question, I sincerely hope that you can understand the difference, and its not directed at you, if it was I would have started the post with:

Sunblock,

but I didn't, I started with:

Latrinus,

So go find yourself someone else to entertain, I'm not interested in your whining and whimpering!!!!!!!!

Not quite sure what the whole history behind the Sunblock saga is but imo CRUX if you wanted to address Latrinus without the risk of unwanted replies then you should have sent him a email or pm, posting it on a public forum (THE CLUB HUB is a public forum) is open to comment from anyone.

Latrinus' date='

1. Hulle (CSA) het ges? op die TT Entries:

"Absolutely NO Late Entries for the Time Trial will be allowed"

Hoekom het David George 'n Late Entry gekry?

2. Hoe laat gaan final dag se results op wees?
[/quote']

Crux:

1. Ek weet nie hoekom enigiemand 'n late entry gekry het nie - MAAR weet dat David tot by Lawrence gegaan het - een ander ou van Gau kon ook laat enter, aangesien sy provinsie iets ge-bungle het....ons werk tans aan 'n voorstel dat late entries tot op die laaste oomblik anvaar kan word, in die toekoms, maar met sekere voorbehoude...

2. Sjoe, ek sal die results publish soos ek dit kry, maar ek weet nie presies hoe lank die comms gan werk om dit beskikbaar te maak nie - dus ongelukkig 'n moeilike vraag om te antw...kan wel seg dat ek baie impresed is met die spoed en akkuraatheid tot dusver, en dis myle beter as die Giro - onthou jy?

3. Verder, ons werk ook hierdie naweek aan die probleem waar baie mense nie opdaag om hul TT's te ry nie...dink bietjie krities oor daai ene ook, en gee bietjie terugvoer asb....die beamptes raak gefrustreer oor die groot gapings..ens.

Ciao, Carinus

The reason David George was made an exception is in recognition for his talent, hard work and potential.  The reason the same exceptions aren't made to other cyclists is obviously a lack of recognition or even respect for their talent, hard work and potential.  It's a double standard.

Cruxpearl and Latriunus have to answer to CSA.  No surprise in that.  If they don't control content on this site, they're in trouble.

But Cruxpearl, from your language: whining and whimpering you set the standard for hubbing drivel.

I think a broader audience - bloggers, citizen journalists etc, would be interested to see what level (standard) is going on web forums with regard to public decency, just general content, and the level of administration (which let me point out is basically non-existent).  The level here is definitely questionable.

On this forum I have stated a case and been variously attacked, insulted etc. included by someone I know very well who was hiding behind his avatar.  Now that I know who he is, he has apologised and not said a single thing in response.  This is why providing your identity at least asks you to bring yourse;f to the table and have a little discipline (if on the road, on your bike, why not here, why not everywhere?)  Everything but a mild mannered discussion with suggestions etc.  Very interesting.

As for BMW driver I have your quote (on how to commit suicide) logged in my email folder.  It will be interesting to see what the broader community think about discussion here.  I personally found it disappointing that so little talk about cycling happens.  Seems to be more about bash the individual, or barrel beating on some other inane topic unrelated to cycling, or shake and stir.  Once again. just an observation.

Meanwhile, here's the first article on SA's.

Guest Michelle
latrinus: It would help in the future if the dates of the event/age category could be released well ahead of time... I think that would cause less headaches for the non-pro's that need to book accomodation & organise leave etc.  Michelle2007-06-01 02:28:35

2. Sjoe' date=' ek sal die results publish soos ek dit kry, maar ek weet nie presies hoe lank die comms gan werk om dit beskikbaar te maak nie - dus ongelukkig 'n moeilike vraag om te antw...kan wel seg dat ek baie impresed is met die spoed en akkuraatheid tot dusver, en dis myle beter as die Giro - onthou jy?

[/quote']

Carinus,

Die spoed waarteen julle die results opgesit het gister was excellent - veral die feit dat dit twee of drie keer ge-update was deur die dag met die nuutse kategorie? se uitslae, i.p.v. net een stel results aan die einde van die dag ClapThumbs%20UpClap

Iets wat dalk cool sal wees in die toekoms is 'n live-ticker, soos www.cyclingnews.com se live coverage, waar daar iemand met 'n rekenaar by die lyn sit en elke paar minute iets skryf, soos wie nou net gestart het, wie gefinish het, beste tyd op die stadium, wat gebeur, etc. Kan so iets vir die road race ook doen.

Net 'n voorstel, maar elkgeval gister se vinnige results was great.