My latest purchase

Evan Andreou

hehe' date=' going to pick up the Avid Juicy Carbons this avie and as for the rest....

my lbs will fit some other goodies next week.......

[/quote']

Hell's bells boet, what's the weight of that thing gonna be.

Net mooi f-all!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup.....got my Juicy Carbons over the weekend......SSSSWWWWEEEEETTTTT!!!!

Will post pics of the pimped up Spider mobiel the moment all is built up!!!Big%20smile

Guest Big H

Eduardo, who is Celeste Green and should your signature not read "true fans tatto AT Celeste Green" I also know a girls named Celeste but she is Scoeman and not green.

hhmmmm......not bad but I think it might look better in pinkWink

Pink' date=' let's think about this for a moment............NOT!
[/quote']

Wolfie what did yoy do with the old ones please pm me lets talk a deal

Nice bits everywhere..........need to change my keyboard now.....thanks hey

What do you get carbon keyboards as well oh sh*t hie kom 'n ding en wat van muiseWinkWinkWinkWink

Eduardo [sic]' date=' who is Celeste Green and should your signature not read "true fans tatto AT Celeste Green" I also know a girls named Celeste but she is Scoeman and not green.[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

The colour is apparently patented by Bianchi and may not be used for the purpose of making profit Confused 

Much like Harley D's attempt at registering a patent over the sound of their exhausts...Dunno where that one went, anyone?

Guest Big H

Yes it may be patented but it was a mistake by Bianchi. Il Duce was going to set off the bikers for the Giro d'Italia when to old Ed's horoor the bike were not finished yet the day before. He barked a general order to an apprentice to make sure the bikes are painted before the next morning. Mass produced bike for the Italian Mounted Infantery were painted in this insidious green colour. The poor apprentice painted the bikes green. the next day old Ed almost blew a cadenza!!!!!! but it was too late..... the squad had to start on these ugly bikes!!!!!!! Il duce was there and they had to start!!!!! Well the team won and from that day onward the insidious green was completely acceptable and seen as good luck. Funny how ugly can change to beautifull when fortune changes!!!!!!!

20070612_023322_12062007.jpg

get's my post for pic of the year!Clap

Hot bike, hot groupset = heaven on earth!

(EN NOU'S EK GROEN VAN JALOESIE!!!)

Guest Big H

Nellie gaan kyk die handgeboude fietse op my anner posting!!!!!!

Yep, and we thought the Indians were good sales people! I think there's an Italian saying that goes something like: The passion for style makes up for the lack of engineering skill. Or something like that, certainly seems applicable to Alfa Romeo!

Passione per tutto l'italiano di cose soprattutto altrimenti!

Guest Big H

Yep' date=' and we thought the Indians were good sales people! I think there's an Italian saying that goes something like: The passion for style makes up for the lack of engineering skill. Or something like that, certainly seems applicable to Alfa Romeo!

[/quote']

Yup you are dead right my young man........ the absolute best desription of kempekkernoglia I have ever heard..... and that by soemone who swears by it..... sjeim julle is darem met min gewoond!!!!!!!!!!

Yep' date=' and we thought the Indians were good sales people! I think there's an Italian saying that goes something like: The passion for style makes up for the lack of engineering skill. Or something like that, certainly seems applicable to Alfa Romeo!

[/quote']

Yup you are dead right my young man........ the absolute best desription of kempekkernoglia I have ever heard..... and that by soemone who swears by it..... sjeim julle is darem met min gewoond!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit man EdoardoBianchi, think before you post stuff when Big H is around. You've gone and given us Campy guys minus points now.

EB no such thing as coincidence

Right' date=' so back we go to Wolv...

Congrats on the upgrade! I think the Chorus (silver) looks better on the Orbea, but I'm confused about where the R800 from the Thule went? Coincidence that Record brakes cost R800 more? [img']https://www.bikehub.co.za/smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />

?

*Drools profusely*

?

Nice camera!

Nice carbon bits!

Nice ti bits

?

f%^$#^ I need a paycheck...now!

?