DANGER on the Spruit: Eyewitness

JarradVZ

be thankful it was just a guinea fowl and you were on a mtb... try picking bits of pigeon out a v-twin engine!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Agteros

I had a squirrel charge me in Somerset West one afternoon. Little critters are fast. Got such a fright I nearly saw tar!

Was the squirrel after your nuts? LOL

I had a squirrel charge me in Somerset West one afternoon. Little critters are fast. Got such a fright I nearly saw tar!

LOL

Little critter ambushed me while passing some long grass - guess he could have smelt the ball-sweat a mile away, was hot that day LOL LOL LOL

But now I'm a bit scared to use this one road a block from my house. Crap load of guinea fowls their and with little ones. I know my cat is crap scared of them.

cbrunsdon2010-01-17 14:09:47

sharp! as sharp as a squirrel's teeth

sharp! as sharp as a squirrel's teeth

20100117_141138_IceAgeSquirrel.jpg

Tim' date=' love your work... Sense of humour like that deserves a case of beer. Hog shall oblige.

I was attacked by a hardy dar once ...![/quote']

GRRRRR! Leave my beer out of this! I'm gonna have to send a Guinea Fowl after you as well, just need to train the one at the bike park to go for the nuts. smiley7.gif

What you want to teach it how to nick you some wheels and other assorted spare parts?

I was riding along the spruit some time ago and saw a Guinea Fowl chick limping alon with something on its leg.  I managed to catch it and turns out it had a shongololo (millipede) that had wrapped around its foot!  Obviously took it off and sent it on its way. 

You would think the guinea fowl would be a bit more grateful!  Foul behaviour!

No harm no fowl.

I've considered taking a pellet gun but I didn't want to fall fowl of the law LOL

Careful... you may be tarred and feathered...

Did the fowl jump or was it PUSHED?

or did it have an Isuzu double parked in the undergrowthWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Sammajoor I have a conspiracy theory for you..your wife has a guinea fowl call on her cell phone which attracted guinea fowl everytime the phone rang when she was on the farm..and you coming back home in a couple of weeks..I would suggest that you do not go mountain biking with your wife..I think she is training the guinea fowl to attack and you being out of training its going to be canned hunting for them guinea fowl WinkLOLLOL