finished at last......

rock

never taken so long to put together a bike......glad everything came together as last......

of course the camera's battery was flat again so here's the best nokia can do.......

20100130_092100_oneonescandal29.jpg

Nice one Rock. I am waiting for Kiwi's stock of white American Classice wheels to arrive before I post my black monster as well. Do you still have your SS or are you just going to use this for riding?

is that a real dog sitting by the gate??

?

i also thought about that. it's awfully small.

It's actually a Great Dane (sp?). Just shows you how big 29ers are.

nice to see you look after your dogs very well. Rogz baskets are the best

plus the wendy house the bike is leaning against is actually a dog house.......and they still sleep inside at night..... smiley36.gif

Very nice Rock. What wheels are those?

ZTR 355 29er rims, DT comps and XT 775 hubs......1825g with rim tape and valves......nothing mind-blowing but will work very well.......

Nice build :) How does it ride ?

awesome, first MTB ride in months yesterday and was really expecting to feel really strange on the bike, but got used to it very quickly, bigest thing I noticed was the momentum, the bike juts keeps moving and pedaling on bumpy flat fireroads you can tell the wheels are making a difference.......and my tires were actually inflated too much.....

there realy is no reason why short people can't rider 29ers......

http://www.marijnbosch.com/mitropafiles/MythBusted.gif