BREAKFAST WITH LANCE

connie

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope he also love a lekka "boere ontbyt" I realy looking forward to thursday morning but wish my wife could join me, and then she would'nt give annyone else a chance to speak to him. HA-HA ! connie2010-03-03 13:20:06

That's awesome Connie!!!

Enjoy!!!

How 'bout organising a hub ride @ breakfast? smiley4.gif

Just heard that im one of the winners that will have breakfast with LANCE ARMSTRONG on thursday 11 March. WOW cant wait to meet him.

See you there connie! Thumbs%20Up

I understand that our Chairman, Simon Davenall, from Germiston Wheelers is also one of the attendees.  Just think how lucky Lance is because he rides with Simon once in  his lifetime and we do club rides with him every weekend. 

Annything you hubbers want to asked him if it were you ?

Firstly congrats on winning this opportunity. Its a once in a lifetime event .

I've read both his books and was quite taken aback at the confidence that came through. Self belief and focus.

A question i would like to ask him if I had the opportunity is despite his success in business and on the bike, his family life suffered tremendously, leading to divorce; an all to common word these days amongst corporate people.

What advise could he give to corporate managers for finding real work life balance and placing family values at the forefront of business.

The question comes from the perspective that the biggest failure he seem to have suffered in life is the break down in his marriage and I'm sure he would have done something different if he had the benefit of hindsight.

Zonino!!!

Just collected my "admit one" too ;) ;)

That ticket alone must be worth a couple - snazzy!!!

I understand that our Chairman' date=' Simon Davenall, from Germiston Wheelers is also one of the attendees.  Just think how lucky Lance is because he rides with Simon once in  his lifetime and we do club rides with him every weekend.  [/quote']

Just reward for org a successful race last week.

I won it too' date=' but I couldn't go due to work deadline :( [/quote']

so who is going in your place?