Biking with Lance Armstrong

Tankman

i think this oak must f**k-off back to the States

is he like the Pope that you have to keep your distance..

hes on luck guy, all the cape town colords are at work, cause they will somma steel his kit from him while he's on the bike...

And those of you that paid that much money, i hope your kids finds out bout it one day when you old. and sticks some rattex in your tea.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rode them in from behind and got a couple of looks like this:

20100310_074724_capture7.jpg

What a grumpy, rich SOB... He probably just realised that he could have got close without paying the $$ like you did...

i absolutley love the pic of the dude over the white line!

if i pulled that move in the league, ooh well its all in the aid of JAG and the cash machine!

No matter what the opinion or the cash cow is, it clearly goes to show the 3 dudes who made the monies and earned the Green; Polka and Yellow tops deserve it.

That is an acheivement not alot of people stood up and be counted, myself included. Well done guys!

hope you saw more of LA than i did at the function last night? TV coverage was great but the sound quality was very poor!

Not riding single file' date=' riding all over the road and even on the wrong side of the road....... you might as well have left your helmuts at home as well...... sies man!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Nothing wrong, I think you'll find it was organised, metro cops,  marshals etc were in attendance and the road was kept clear.  

hes on luck guy' date=' all the cape town colords are at work, cause they will somma steel his kit from him while he's on the bike...

And those of you that paid that much money, i hope your kids finds out bout it one day when you old. and sticks some rattex in your tea.
[/quote']

Jealousy makes you nastyLOL

hes on luck guy' date=' all the cape town colords are at work, cause they will somma steel his kit from him while he's on the bike...

?

[/quote']

You are hilarious bro smiley32.gif

What is wrong with you people?

The money raised (R175k) goes to CHA-RI-TY.  Not into Lance's pocket!  Jeez, you all bitch and moan about the guy like you've got nothing better to do but I don't see any of you ploughing as much money as he does into charitable causes.

Well done to all the guys who did have the opportunity to ride with him.  I'm sure it's something you will never forget!

' date=' all the cape town colords are at work, cause they will somma steel his kit from him while he's on the bike...

[/quote']

Dude...not all coloureds steal...

it does hey.

but think bout how many hungry children 175k could sort out...

besides i rode with him and Gary and Andrew this am in HoutBay.

Not riding single file' date=' riding all over the road and even on the wrong side of the road....... you might as well have left your helmuts at home as well...... sies man!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Nothing wrong, I think you'll find it was organised, metro cops,  marshals etc were in attendance and the road was kept clear.  

for you Scotty

go LanceThumbs%20Up

What is wrong with you people?

The money raised (R175k) goes to CHA-RI-TY.  Not into Lance's pocket!  Jeez' date=' you all bitch and moan about the guy like you've got nothing better to do but I don't see any of you ploughing as much money as he does into charitable causes.

Well done to all the guys who did have the opportunity to ride with him.  I'm sure it's something you will never forget!
[/quote']

well said ClapClap

Ok so I must not be getting this...

Each of those people paid R175k to ride behind him?

All but two of them................they won a competition that entitled them to ride.

Just think, for your R175 000.00 you get that wonderful black and yellow kit, a nice black and yellow helmet and a pair of black and yellow Oakleys.

A lot of money to look like a bee.

Ok, I'm jelous, I would have loved to have been there. I'm not a Lance fan, but it is something to boast to your buddies on your Sat. morning ride.

[/quote']

That's an old term...

Colourful!

Make the circle beega...

Show dem!