Biking with Lance Armstrong

Tankman

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hes on luck guy' date=' all the cape town colords are at work, cause they will somma steel his kit from him while he's on the bike...

[/quote']

That's an old term...

Colourful!

Make the circle beega...

Show dem!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I think the dude at the back was so grumpy because the pace was so slow and he was still dropping off the back.

He paid R175k and couldn't keep up.  LOLWink

Worth every cent.

Look who you are riding with.

Armstrong appeals to every single one of us...we all know his story, and it motivates us all.

How many others have won 7 Tours De France?

Raised so much money for Cancer foundations worldwide?

Not many...and although the guys on the ride this morning may not have been in a lab coming up with a cure for Cancer...their money will contribute to it.

The JAG foundation benefits, and at the end of the day someone who had very little hope, suddenly has a little more because of it.

So, yes...I reckon it was worth every cent.

Names history will remember...

Churchill

Barnard

Gandhi

Mandela

Senna

Armstrong.

Those lucky few got a private audience with the last name on that list.

i think this oak must f**k-off back to the States

is he like the Pope that you have to keep your distance..

hes on luck guy' date=' all the cape town colords are at work, cause they will somma steel his kit from him while he's on the bike...

And those of you that paid that much money, i hope your kids finds out bout it one day when you old. and sticks some rattex in your tea.
[/quote']

stupid @#$%

Maybe the grumpy dude was just looking back to see where Lance's van was so that he could hold on to it?!

BTW - Tankman, your'e the man!

And just to clarify, everyone got a chance to ride with him one on one. They didnt have to sit that far behind all the time you know!!

Geez, a lot of sour grapes on this thread!

Point is it was for charity, so if you could not afford whatever they paid, then shut the fu@k up, who are you to tell a celebrity what he can or cannot do to raise money from people who have too much to start off with...

Clever businessman in my opinion...

i think this oak must f**k-off back to the States

is he like the Pope that you have to keep your distance..

And those of you that paid that much money, i hope your kids finds out bout it one day when you old. and sticks some rattex in your tea.
[/quote']

stupid @#$%

He's just jealous that he wasn't there.