Biking with Lance Armstrong

Tankman

ja, would those guys raise 175K on any other day for charity - they all did to ride with lance.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ja' date=' would those guys raise 175K on any other day for charity - they all did to ride with lance.[/quote']

Nothing wrong with that.

Even if the money went to LA, some people would still pay it

Senna

Armstrong (Neil)

Armstrong (Lance)

Schumacher, Michael

Congrats to those folks we had the opportunity to ride with Lance.

hahaha

what a laugh, personally I would not pay to ride with any cyclist/celeb.

Yup he is a great marketer of the Livestrong Brand.

Yup he is a great charity contributor...

I'm cooler!

I started a small / medium business in 3rd world SA that supports 600 families directly, not charity, just good old skills development and job creation. A real sense of worth for guys who now support families.

I never won 7 Tours, in fact I never won any! But hey my marriage is succesful, so in that way I'm cooler than Lance!

I'm in Cape Town from Monday, I'm gonna Ride Chappies Drive, if you want you can ride with me for FREE.

ja' date=' would those guys raise 175K on any other day for charity - they all did to ride with lance.[/quote']Nothing wrong with that.Even if the money went to LA, some people would still pay it

How great are you when you can raise millions, literally, for your cancer foundation with a quick 100km bike ride...

they only made it to rooi els. that's pretty funny.

from bicycling mag

14h40: Just got in now. We ended up doing around 75km. From the top of Rooi Els it bucketed down with rain. We are soaked! Luckily, there were no mishaps, but it was tough going in the hard, driving rain. Lance was offered to stop but he said no way and pushed through to the finish. He didn't finish with us though - he disappeared just before the end which was a bit disappointing. But what a great experience. He is a really great and down to earth guy. More later.

R250k to ride 50m behind him?

Nope, 175K and everyone get's a chance to ride with Lance in front of bunch so that they can take a pic of you and Lance. Lance will sign that pic and it get's framed. You will get it the same eve!

Guest colonel

Thanks AL, now it makes spending that money worthwhile. I thought it was a rip off before.

Thanks AL' date=' now it makes spending that money worthwhile. I thought it was a rip off before.[/quote']

LOL!!!

Just helping you right that the people does not stay 50m away the whole way, it was just for the photies! smiley4.gif

I'm cooler!

Jy dink jy's cooler as ekke!

jy's ou nuus

ek kom met rou beats

jy le en wag

ek gaan soek iets

jy's ice tea

ek's wit blitz

jy's light bier

ek's spirits

jy dink jy's cooler as ekke?

I'm cooler!

Jy dink jy's cooler as ekke!jy's ou nuusek kom met rou beatsjy le en wagek gaan soek ietsjy's ice teaek's wit blitzjy's light bierek's spirits jy dink jy's cooler as ekke?

smiley5.gif smiley5.gif