Think Bike campaign

Ricycle

Listen....... tell me if im outta line here.....

The fact is.... people on 2 wheels are getting knocked over...end of story.

Noticing a comment earlier basically AGAINST motorcyclists..... what's the problem? In the end - you are still trying to fight for the same basic cause.... if people are going to carry on bickering about, cyclists, motorcyclists or drivers... this will never end - and it is hard enough as it is trying to get everybody to stand together and respect each other.

At the end of the day - if you cannot respect your fellow road user - this will go nowhere and all the effort that has been doen and will be created is a lost cause.

Everybody needs to take a back seat and re-evaluate their position on this earth, you are not better than than the guy next to you and nor is he of you.

Calm the hell down on our roads - whether on 2, 4, 6 or 18 wheels - be courteous and remember that everyione has the right to use OUR roads.

END OF RANT

Maybe SignUp and Think Bike can join forces on this - and have a car initiative join them as well - because this is actually ridiculous.

Du !!! Really your logic sucks ! If a Ant changes the attitude of the Elephant then they will both walk along the same trail not hurting each other !! If all motorists are aware that there are bikes that are splitting lanes (and get over yourself a bout this as well) then they give them space to do so . I have noticed that over the last few months more motorists are realising this and are giving the bikers lots of space in the fast line for splitting .

knievel. You are more than likely the same idiot who has no regard for any one else on the road, motorist,motor cyclist,cyclist and even pedestrians. Your kind of idiot is a disgrace to man kind. The mountain bikers i know at least have a brain and are as considerate and understanding of the hazzards on the raod, they also ride the road and at laest one has a motor bike. May be you should go back to the bush where you belong because you certainly have sh*t for brains. BIGOT

knievel. You are more than likely the same idiot who has no regard for any one else on the road' date=' motorist,motor cyclist,cyclist and even pedestrians. Your kind of idiot is a disgrace to man kind. The mountain bikers i know at least have a brain and are as considerate and understanding of the hazzards on the raod, they also ride the road and at laest one has a motor bike. May be you should go back to the bush where you belong because you certainly have sh*t for brains. BIGOT [/quote']

Confused I needn't argue with that. I have grown up life to attend to!

Last post on this topic!

going to mcdonalds for a salad is like going to the brothel for a hug....

WHAT?

Bicycles
- Ride in single file.
- Don't ride thought red robots
- Check before go straight across an entrance cars might be turning left into
- Wear reflective gear if you will be riding in the dark.

Good point but its better to make sure rather than just think its red.

If only the same passion displayed here can be used to buy some stickers from me, the road will be a much safer place!!

To answer your question I am a HEAD MARSHAL for THINK BIKE and have seen more sorrow and heartache, not to mention body parts than I would wish any one.

I am the same bloke that puts his body and machine on the line FOR YOU.

The reality is that until WE, change OUR attitudes then nothing will change. As for being PC. I stopped that a long time ago, about the same time I got immune to seeing bloody messes.

1 person hurt leaves a ripple effect that effects dozens other lives.

DO YOU STILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THINK BIKE IS ABOUT CHANGING ATTITUDES AND DRIVING/RIDING BEHAVIOR.

regardless of who or what you drive / ride

you know we are right and still come back all guns blazing. if you used that intellect and brains in constructive ways, we would be halfway there.

Knievel, we dont make allowances for cyclists and bikers to get a thank you - its about saving lives, period. Nobody is asking you to give way  - just be alert and that of course applies to the cyclists and bikers too. Fact remains they nearly always come off second best in an incident.  Maybe time to drop the ego down a few notches? You seem to have just the kind of attitude that the Think Bike campaign was created to try and change - and you are a cyclist. Incredible.