niel85

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H
So Sias what's the solution?

Do not be a fool!!!!! ........ you are inciting responses and not helping. You may not like Sias's solution.

I see Afriforum is going to ask Genocide watch to report to the United Nations on the murder of farmers that are now reaching genocide proportions.

Kalmeer Big H - ek het vanoggend alreeds my gevoelens weergegee, maar moes dit afhaal omdat ek definitief baie diep in die moeilikheid by die moderators is.

Ek hoop nie alles blaas op in 'n groot sh*tstorm nie - te veel bloed gan onnodig vloei

I would like to hear what Sias has to say about how this country can progress and leave behind its current set of problems - economic, moral etc.

Condolences to ET and his family. I never agreed with any of ET's policies but that is no way for any human being to die.

I just dont get why people would want to sing stupid "struggle" songs that has got hateful connotations. Back in the day the "boers" had a struggle with the English but as an Afrikaans speaking citizen I can't think of any reason why I would want to sing stupid Anglo Boer war songs..how gay!

Take those crap songs' date=' print them and go put them in a museum. Get over the struggle and look ahead. Thank God I dont have a struggle mentality, open their eyes so that they can see my Lord.

[/quote']

What's that Afrikaans song about the general who "die boere kom red"? Not condoning anything just asking out of curiosity.

Truly sad day for our country.

As for the post about the rainbow nation, I feel we are in the minority.

Guest colonel

Its amazing that the ANC are the 1st now to say that "we will catch the culprits" "No need for backlash" "Lets all be calm"

In other words they are sh*tting in their pants that 1 of them are now going to be taken out. I do believe there will be a big retaliation on this and I also dont believe for 1 second 2 farm workers who did it over a wage dispute or there wouldnt be this fear from the top brass within the ANC.

Guest Big H
Kalmeer Big H - ek het vanoggend alreeds my gevoelens weergegee' date=' maar moes dit afhaal omdat ek definitief baie diep in die moeilikheid by die moderators is.

Ek hoop nie alles blaas op in 'n groot sh*tstorm nie - te veel bloed gan onnodig vloei
[/quote']

Ek is kalm Sias, ek bid vir kalmte en beheersdheid. Al wat ons nou nodig het is iemand wat wraak wil neem om die aaklige kruitvat soos 'n vrot sweer te laat oop bars.

Its said that you should never argue with an IDIOT as they will just bring you down to their level, then thrash you with their years of experience!

Wink

Think some of you could learn from this??

Any idea where i can find a forum dedicated to cycling and free of bullsh*t like this thread. If i want to read sh*t like this i would buy the newspaper!!

Guest colonel

wan't chris hani also killed over the easter weekend?

Spot on and that is why I dont believe that 2 farm workers did this over a wage dispute.

Guest Big H
Its said that you should never argue with an IDIOT as they will just bring you down to their level' date=' then thrash you with their years of experience!

Wink

Any idea where i can find a forum dedicated to cycling and free of bullsh*t like this thread. If i want to read sh*t like this i would buy the newspaper!!
[/quote']

Please go away and do not come back..... and find your own forum.

Well Fakes - first off we must get rid of Malema. He is a divisive force, undoing everything the country haas worked towards.

Second - guys like me should calm down.

Third - Take responsibility for your actions (government).

4th - two wrongs don't make a right.

Economically speaking - use the tax we pay for what it is intended. Slaccken the labour laws to promote job creation thereby broadening the country's economic base. As it stands only a select few blacks are very rich while the rest still live in the same, if not worse, conditions as in apartheid.

Chase all illegal immigrants back to zim and close the borders.

Morally we need to go back to our various value systems - bring back discipline in schools, the army and police force.

Practice religion in schools, teach respect for other people.

I don't know Confused What else?

Guest colonel

Its said that you should never argue with an IDIOT as they will just bring you down to their level' date=' then thrash you with their years of experience!

Wink

?

[/quote']

Here it is for you:

www.MarkUlikeslittleAsianboysrubbingoilonhisback.com

Guest Big H
Condolences to ET and his family. I never agreed with any of ET's policies but that is no way for any human being to die.

I just dont get why people would want to sing stupid "struggle" songs that has got hateful connotations. Back in the day the "boers" had a struggle with the English but as an Afrikaans speaking citizen I can't think of any reason why I would want to sing stupid Anglo Boer war songs..how gay!

Take those crap songs' date=' print them and go put them in a museum. Get over the struggle and look ahead. Thank God I dont have a struggle mentality, open their eyes so that they can see my Lord.

[/quote']

What's that Afrikaans song about the general who "die boere kom red"? Not condoning anything just asking out of curiosity.

Truly sad day for our country.

As for the post about the rainbow nation, I feel we are in the minority.

Yes truly a sad day.

The song does not preach murder.  General De La Rey was a brilliant General, leader and tactician. Read the song for yourself....... it is actually also a sad song about a sad time in our history........ as you can see there is nothing inciting in the song..... please do NOT be so naive and beleive everything yo read or hear on the news.

De La Rey

Op 'n berg in die nag
l? ons in die donker en wag
in die modder en bloed l? ek koud,
streepsak en re?n kleef teen my

en my huis en my plaas tot kole verbrand sodat hulle ons kan vang,
maar daai vlamme en vuur brand nou diep, diep binne my.

De La Rey, De La Rey sal jy die Boere kom lei?
De La Rey, De La Rey
Generaal, generaal soos een man, sal ons om jou val.
Generaal De La Rey

Oor die k@kies wat lag,
'n handjie van ons teen 'n hele groot mag
en die kranse l? hier teen ons rug,
hulle dink dis verby.

Maar die hart van 'n Boer l? dieper en wyer, hulle gaan dit nog sien.
Op 'n perd kom hy aan, die Leeu van die Wes Transvaal.

De La Rey, De La Rey
Generaal De La Rey.

Want my vrou en my kind l? in 'n kamp en vergaan,
en die k@kies se murg loop oor 'n nasie wat weer op sal staan.

De La Rey, De La Rey
Generaal De La Rey.

De La Rey was an honorable man who did not preach extermination.

So what now?

Lets face it, most white South Africans are not dumb enough to rise up and cause mayhem. We don't generally throw rocks or burn tires. We moan a lot.

The big problem that I see is that the country could indeed be on a tipping point and the current leaders have actively assisted it to get there.

All it takes is one more farm murder next week. Or - someone says "I murdered the farmer" because it's no longer a crime - JM said it's OK. That's all it takes for really big k@k to break out? But will it?

I wonder what the okes that are coming for the soccer think about all this?

It all seems to go back to stupidity at the top? Did they not manage to grasp that this was the ultimate outcome of their actions? Do they give a rats ass?

Makes you wonder.