EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

Sias' date=' its strange how events like this brings out some people's true colors and beliefs. Still using the K word!? Feel even more sorry for you than for those stupid idiots that killed ET. [/quote']

I agree with you Desmond.  Makes you think why Malema sings "kill the boer'.

Sias and Malema still live in the dark ages...

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its quite odd that its a couple of kids that murdered Eugene, and then they called the cops and handed themselves over? Why would you murder someone and then call the cops?

I agree Mojoman, but watch the quick reply from the ANC, our goverment, the masters of denying anything they do wrong. Imagine the response if Mallema was in the bodybag that ET. is in now...

The day racial prejudice cease to exist is the day I win the Argus, It is a sad day for South Africa that this is happening , we have rampant corruption , we have the Sheiks, the Malema's and of  course the Zuma's.

There is an old saying " you reap what you sow".

This is what is happening to our country, I am a person of colour, a so called coloured ,deprived and oppressed in the past but making the most of my present and for my kids future.

I dont know what the solution is but if there could just be more tolerance and understanding of each others cultures, hopes, fears and aspirations then I think we can move forward.

By the way I sleep with a 9mm close by, I am not an Idealist, but a Realist.

My condolences to the Terreblanche Family.

Guest Big H

I see even this early on of all days..... Easter Sunday......... the moderators seems to have been very busy again.

As I said earlier, I pray that calmness will prevail. All we now need is some hothead seeking revenge to ignite the situation.

We all have our opinions about politcs etc. The thing is, we all believe that by casting your vote every 4 years in this country, you are making a difference.

But still our attitudes remain like it was 20 years ago - black and white.

Did you oke's see the article in the Rapport about Dosi using the dreaded K word? When will we as white oke's learn that the times have changed? Ons baklei 'n ander fight deesdae...

Ek en my sussie het baie bakeli toe ons klein was. En dan sal my ma met die plat hand ingeryp: "Nou los julle mekaar uit OF..."

Ek voel vandag dieselfde: "LOS MEKAAR NET F****N UIT!" En om hemelsnaam, moenie maak soos Dosi en se hy het nooit geweet waarvoor die K word staan nie! Asseblief!

Ek voel lus en TIMMER vir Dosi terug in sy boks in! Assholle!

Was at the Two Oceans after-race scene yesterday at UCT. Ran the Half Marathon.

Looked back at the crowd hanging out in front of the big satellite linked screen. True rainbow nation together applauding the leading runners coming in from the Ultra 56 km race.

Most South Africans, I believe, are very happy with our transformation and where things are going.

There will always be fringes of outright violence. Outright dissent at the ruling party.

Murdering another human being with the intent to kill - nevva acceptable.

smiley13.gif

I just came back from a beautiful long ride, through some parks where a homeless middle age man who will never, due to circumstances beyond his control in his youth, ever even hold the amount of money that my stupid bike is worth, and he smiles and waves at me. Him and numerous others, who step off the path balancing bags of staple food on their heads, and do it with a smile. Everybody has this all wrong. Our country is, miraculously, no longer divided by colour, it is divided by good and bad. As simple as that. Bad are ignorant, as with anywhere in the world, good are exposed to value systems outside of themselves. So there is no need for anybody anymore to use racial slurs that generalise by colour, thats redundant and beneath anyone who has had the good fortune to be exposed to values outside of themselves. I'm all for a new form of slander, lets base it on actions, maybe a new forum to find the ultimate new insult which encapsulates:

a non-denominational,

non-gender,

non-sexual preference,

non-racial,

bias, but singles out the bunch of people on the earth resistant to positive change.

I call them ...geegasobs. One day that too may be banned, but for now it works.

Ballyhoo - Sorry boet. I believe that you have misunderstood my intention badly.

What I was trying to say is that in a savages mind it's now OK to kill boers.

That is why I said that both Malema and the ANC share responsibility for the killing of farmers.

I agree with firewalker...

I'm 18 and have grown up starting school fully intergrated and there is a very obvious trend - it has nothing to do with colour, but with the nature of the person. Some of my best friends are black, regardless of backround, some poorer, some far richer.

What I do know is that my emotions tell me that some people should simply not be classified as human - Malema simply doesn't deserve to be treated as a fellow human being - for his behaviour, he should be stripped of that right. Along with some of his supporters.

He is promoting violence, and if he claims to not see this, he is (close to) brainless.

Surely with a mentality like that a 'person' cannot be put in the same group as 'normal' humans.

I am NOT a white supremest or racist - it is not the colour of the person that matters - there are as many 'bad' white people (hitler, stalin, voerwoed and mussolini spring to mind) as there are black or coloured. - But our useless excuse for a human happens to be black - we must try not put him in the same catigory as other, perfectly decent, black south africans.

A black man calling a white man a 'boer' is the same a white man calling a black man a 'kaffir'. The racial connotations are identical. Unfortunately Bra Jules is leading by example. Killing Eugene is open season on treating farm 'kaffirs' like sh*t. Enjoy the suffering black man, if you want more, just vote for Jules. Remember, reconciliation is a two way street!

Ballyhoo - Sorry boet. I believe that you have misunderstood my intention badly.

What I was trying to say is that in a savages mind it's now OK to kill boers.

That is why I said that both Malema and the ANC share responsibility for the killing of farmers.

There you go again.  Can you explain what you mean by savage?  A guy that does not pay his workers a fair wage?  I guy that disowns others of their land by deceit and violence?  A guy that treats the less fortunate as sub-human?  A guy that destabilises a sub continent?  A guy that believes that God supports his racist world view?  A guy that tries to hide is insecurities behind pseudo intellectualism?

OR

is a savage anyone who does not agree with you?

Gosh! Sorry Dollar! I guess I will have to shape on my second language hey!I do understand..I still feel very emotional about what happened....It is easy for a lot of people to spell out all the good intentions of a rainbow nation. It will NEVER be acheived with a goverment that support that brainless things (malema) propaganda.Welcome to Zimbabwe!!!!

The worst part for me about this whole thing is that a whole racial group is going to blamed for the actions of a few stupid people. I should add that I'm a very liberal person and that I don't support racism in any form, but the racial prejudice that exist among small groups within the larger is going to be the downfall of our country.

Vister you make a good point, but only if they are allowed to get away with perpetuating such views. ?

Now is the time for strong leadership, and that is what I am afraid is lacking.