EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

Vister you make a good point' date=' but only if they are allowed to get away with perpetuating such views . ?

Now is the time for strong leadership, and that is what I am afraid is lacking.

[/quote']

As Julius does... wait, i mean julius - 'it' is undeserving of a capital letter

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canaris - there I go again?? What are you on about boet?

I am referring to his killers as savages. He was beaten to death in a savage manner with blunt instruments so I am referring to the killers as savages.

Do you have a problem with that?

imho there is a lot to this murder that is going to help to reinforce whatever racial tensions exist in SA today. 2 kids murdered him and then called the cops. That smacks of being premeditated and - I'm guessing here - the mind of someone older than 21. Very sad and very divisive at a sensitive time. Kill the boer indeed.

Feel very sad for South Africa today.

hi all,, what is sad,, is that no matter how we look at this,, this will be the start of something,, we just dont know off what yet... I was just thinking now,,, they turned themselves in,,, i dont know ,,, were they promised to be looked after in prison,,, or do they have the same mindset of those suicide bombers??.. something is not lekke here,,, Why now when Mr M is in another country and can not be blamed for this as he is "out of the country"... These guys are still young,,, were they manipulated? They (malema supporters) dont fear us "whites" but if it had to be malema who was murdered,,we would have been sh*t scared as we would know that WAR will be in on the horizon....just my 2c

Guest Big H
Ballyhoo - Sorry boet. I believe that you have misunderstood my intention badly.

What I was trying to say is that in a savages mind it's now OK to kill boers.

That is why I said that both Malema and the ANC share responsibility for the killing of farmers.

There you go again.  Can you explain what you mean by savage?  A guy that does not pay his workers a fair wage?  I guy that disowns others of their land by deceit and violence  by getting government contracts?  A guy that treats the less fortunate white people as sub-human?  A guy that destabilises a sub continent?  A guy that believes that God the masses supports his racist world view?  A guy that tries to hide is insecurities behind pseudo intellectualism?

OR

is a savage anyone who does not agree with you?

Canary.......... I made a few changes but you described Julius almost accurately!!!!!!

Sias' date=' its strange how events like this brings out some people's true colors and beliefs. Still using the K word!? Feel even more sorry for you than for those stupid idiots that killed ET. [/quote']

True colors hey Desmond? What is strange is that no one is allowed to use the K word as you put it or even the H word but in your eyes its probably ok if people call me a BOER just because im white????

Here's a possible spanner in the works. A discussion at a dinner on Friday with a pretty well connected gal friend of mine brought this out. The ANC government are not nearly as un-sussed as we all like to believe. The big brains that are trying to keep the ship afloat are very aware of a growing resentment in the lower classes of what they, incorrectly or not, perceive as the cause of all their woes, and that is the white upper class. So to contain what could become a very volatile situation, Malema has been purposely given to them as a vent. As long as they are chanting and vocalising their fears, they are able to contain the situation. If there is a perception that they have no voice in the ANC and their concerns are not being addressed things can only go pear. So in effect Julius is there to maintain the growth, and to protect the ever growing middle class, (all racial groups accounted for there), which the government and Zuma, contrary to popular belief, would most probably like to see stay. Fatcats they may be, but I think they probably like their lifestyles and want the country to grow. I would imagine whats happening up there is far more complex than any one person can imagine. So maybe there is a place for Julius, and it may just serve us in the end, its a concept I am willing to explore. In this way he remains the puppet, there to serve the greater good. And this morning's murder may just highlight one thing, that we have a crime problem, and not much more. I dont think more than that is at play. Well those are my morning thoughts, now I'm going to go watch some Collective DVD's, eat a good meal, make love to my wife. I'll leave the fighting to the puppets, its a good life with no strings attached. It might just all pan out. Stranger things have happened.

Dirtcrazy,you touched the core of the things that is happening in South Africa,YES they did turn themself in because they will get a very urgent visit by julius acompany by a nice piece of KFC. The 16 year old will be sent to a place of safety where he can manipulate other youth to kill people he  or they feel threaten of.Think of it: Rotten water,Nationalise mines, Nationalise farms, Mid to higher income people to pay even more elect. for the poor,Kill farmers on a weekly basis, 5% taken from our already highly taxed pension,and, yes if you go back to my previous discussion about the bodybag.... Makes you think.... Hi ZIMBABWE!!!!

Guest Big H
Here's a possible spanner in the works. A discussion at a dinner on Friday with a pretty well connected gal friend of mine brought this out. The ANC government are not nearly as un-sussed as we all like to believe. The big brains that are trying to keep the ship afloat are very aware of a growing resentment in the lower classes of what they' date=' incorrectly or not, perceive as the cause of all their woes, and that is the white upper class. So to contain what could become a very volatile situation, Malema has been purposely given to them as a vent. As long as they are chanting and vocalising their fears, they are able to contain the situation. If there is a perception that they have no voice in the ANC and their concerns are not being addressed things can only go pear. So in effect Julius is there to maintain the growth, and to protect the ever growing middle class, (all racial groups accounted for there), which the government and Zuma, contrary to popular belief, would most probably like to see stay. Fatcats they may be, but I think they probably like their lifestyles and want the country to grow. I would imagine whats happening up there is far more complex than any one person can imagine. So maybe there is a place for Julius, and it may just serve us in the end, its a concept I am willing to explore. In this way he remains the puppet, there to serve the greater good. And this morning's murder may just highlight one thing, that we have a crime problem, and not much more. I dont think more than that is at play. Well those are my morning thoughts, now I'm going to go watch some Collective DVD's, eat a good meal, make love to my wife. I'll leave the fighting to the puppets, its a good life with no strings attached. It might just all pan out. Stranger things have happened. [/quote'] ........ all this while Julius wants to nationalize..... wake up Boet...... he may still give your house away!!!!!!!

Here's a possible spanner in the works. A discussion at a dinner on Friday with a pretty well connected gal friend of mine brought this out. The ANC government are not nearly as un-sussed as we all like to believe. The big brains that are trying to keep the ship afloat are very aware of a growing resentment in the lower classes of what they' date=' incorrectly or not, perceive as the cause of all their woes, and that is the white upper class. So to contain what could become a very volatile situation, Malema has been purposely given to them as a vent. As long as they are chanting and vocalising their fears, they are able to contain the situation. If there is a perception that they have no voice in the ANC and their concerns are not being addressed things can only go pear. So in effect Julius is there to maintain the growth, and to protect the ever growing middle class, (all racial groups accounted for there), which the government and Zuma, contrary to popular belief, would most probably like to see stay. Fatcats they may be, but I think they probably like their lifestyles and want the country to grow. I would imagine whats happening up there is far more complex than any one person can imagine. So maybe there is a place for Julius, and it may just serve us in the end, its a concept I am willing to explore. In this way he remains the puppet, there to serve the greater good. And this morning's murder may just highlight one thing, that we have a crime problem, and not much more. I dont think more than that is at play. Well those are my morning thoughts, now I'm going to go watch some Collective DVD's, eat a good meal, make love to my wife. I'll leave the fighting to the puppets, its a good life with no strings attached. It might just all pan out. Stranger things have happened. [/quote']

firewalker I hear what your gal friend says, and it sounds plausible, however the ANC have failed to deliver to the masses and this will haunt them despite malama. History has shown that orginizations comming to power on the back of a revolution have only lasted up to 25 years, no longer. Personally I see dark clouds on the horizon. Which is annoying because I like it here.

Here's a possible spanner in the works. A discussion at a dinner on Friday with a pretty well connected gal friend of mine brought this out. The ANC government are not nearly as un-sussed as we all like to believe. The big brains that are trying to keep the ship afloat are very aware of a growing resentment in the lower classes of what they' date=' incorrectly or not, perceive as the cause of all their woes, and that is the white upper class. So to contain what could become a very volatile situation, Malema has been purposely given to them as a vent. As long as they are chanting and vocalising their fears, they are able to contain the situation. If there is a perception that they have no voice in the ANC and their concerns are not being addressed things can only go pear. So in effect Julius is there to maintain the growth, and to protect the ever growing middle class, (all racial groups accounted for there), which the government and Zuma, contrary to popular belief, would most probably like to see stay. Fatcats they may be, but I think they probably like their lifestyles and want the country to grow. I would imagine whats happening up there is far more complex than any one person can imagine. So maybe there is a place for Julius, and it may just serve us in the end, its a concept I am willing to explore. In this way he remains the puppet, there to serve the greater good. And this morning's murder may just highlight one thing, that we have a crime problem, and not much more. I dont think more than that is at play. Well those are my morning thoughts, now I'm going to go watch some Collective DVD's, eat a good meal, make love to my wife. I'll leave the fighting to the puppets, its a good life with no strings attached. It might just all pan out. Stranger things have happened. [/quote'] ........ all this while Julius wants to nationalize..... wake up Boet...... he may still give your house away!!!!!!!
Yes and best you look after your wife while he and comrade zuma is still around.....

desmondalie - open season was declared on my race and specifically my language. I have never hidden my true colours on this forum - you can ask holy roller, masood, gasping, willehond and many more. I have been warned by moderators to watch my language and political comments and they will probably ban me now after the latest comment. It's allright to kill and maim white boers, but DO NOT USE THE K word!!! Your government has openly declared war on afrikaans speaking white people. ****you.

Damn, the love making was quicker than expected, DVD player didnt work

cos power is out, and couldnt make the meal as someone stole the

vegetables out of the garden, so I'm back :) I also like it here, alot,

and I really only voiced that as an optimistic idea that perhaps there

are some genius spin doctors at work out there who are setting up

appointments and cameras to show Julius smiling next to Bob, discussing

nationalisation, appeasing the masses for the time being. I dont recall

Bob having photo-ops with other world dictators whilst picking their

brains, he just went ahead and did it. Julius has no clout to make any

motions without the backing of the ANC, and so far they seem to just be

giving him a very long, and visible, leash. I'm no political major so I most definitely wont get into any heavy discussions about this, I'll definitely be outwitted by alot of you, but it seems to be to address the possibility of something good coming out of a whole heap of rubbish at the moment is healthier than the slam dunk the forum was on its way towards. Go ahead IanC :)