EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

Sias I like what you say, how is the next question?

Too many law abiding citizens are behind security fences, electric wire and security guards on every corner - perhaps we need show the government one way or another that the current state is not acceptable.

What will make a difference? Grab their attention and lead to change.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes truly a sad day.

The song does not preach murder.  General De La Rey was a brilliant General, leader and tactician. Read the song for yourself....... it is actually also a sad song about a sad time in our history........ as you can see there is nothing inciting in the song..... please do NOT be so naive and beleive everything yo read or hear on the news.

Thanks for the info. Also don't patronise me and assume that I am naive and believe what I read in the news. It was a genuine question as I dont know the history of the song and what the lyrics are about. Havent heard any mention of De La Rey in the news.

Educate the masses. Let the put pressure on their own government otherwise it would be seen as racism if it comes from the whites.

Elect people into governement because they can, not because they are of a certain skin colour.

Rule of law must be followed and everyone treated the same.

I have tried to stay out of this, but as a South African it's very difficult.

My take, no matter what E.T. did, the murder on him was that of a savage mind and a savagely action.

Was/is Jozef Fritzl a savage ?

Most certainly yes, in my eyes at least.

Let's look back in history, Australia and the way aboriginal people were treated, man it was so wrong but they have found a way to move forward.

Custer pillaged and plundered the Indians, savagely, oh man, how wrong this was, the poor american indian was treated worse than I would care to imagine, but hey, they have moved on and are some of the wealthiest business men in the U.S.

The Ku Klux Klan had their fun and now the states has a president of colour, somehow I get the feeling they have also moved on and I am sure we can go on all day.

In South Africa our brother Jules and his cronies have to make it quite clear that they suffer from one ill condition, they simply cannot/refuse to/ don't know how to let go of the past.

Can anyone remember what happened with Lot's wife ?

If reconciliation is to happen and we are to move towards a fair and liberal nation, then it is only quite obvious that we need to look at the now and ahead.

Our brothers have not been able to do so, till this day comes we will have segregation, separation,disagreements, racism and so it goes on...................

My advice to our cronies who have turned the tables of racism, please move to the future so that we can live in harmony and eventually look beyond colour.

I know most of the time we generalise, and I am doing this here in my post,but not every single individual is the same as the next and sadly it's those exceptions (and often too many of them and in our case the majority) that add to that label that we attach to people.

I lost my dad on the border when I was 10 years old, I have had to spend my entire childhood without the love and affection of a father, the one thing a young boy would crave most.

Was it all in vain ? I sometimes have to shake my head and say YES, he protected black and white, coloured and indian on our borders and these heroes have simply become forgotten.Simply because there is no pride left in the majority of people living in this country.

This is a sad day and no amount of wrong doing will ever be reason enough to kill another human being.

May they be brought to justice and may those who keep looking at the past turn in to a pillar of salt , as they have no purpose to anything on this beautiful earth.

Guest Big H
I have tried to stay out of this' date=' but as a South African it's very difficult.
My take, no matter what E.T. did, the murder on him was that of a savage mind and a savagely action.
Was/is Jozef Fritzl a savage ?
Most certainly yes, in my eyes at least.
Let's look back in history, Australia and the way aboriginal people were treated, man it was so wrong but they have found a way to move forward.
Custer pillaged and plundered the Indians, savagely, oh man, how wrong this was, the poor american indian was treated worse than I would care to imagine, but hey, they have moved on and are some of the wealthiest business men in the U.S.
The Ku Klux Klan had their fun and now the states has a president of colour, somehow I get the feeling they have also moved on and I am sure we can go on all day.
In South Africa our brother Jules and his cronies have to make it quite clear that they suffer from one ill condition, they simply cannot/refuse to/ don't know how to let go of the past.
Can anyone remember what happened with Lot's wife ?
If reconciliation is to happen and we are to move towards a fair and liberal nation, then it is only quite obvious that we need to look at the now and ahead.
Our brothers have not been able to do so, till this day comes we will have segregation, separation,disagreements, racism and so it goes on...................
My advice to our cronies who have turned the tables of racism, please move to the future so that we can live in harmony and eventually look beyond colour.
I know most of the time we generalise, and I am doing this here in my post,but not every single individual is the same as the next and sadly it's those exceptions (and often too many of them and in our case the majority) that add to that label that we attach to people.

I lost my dad on the border when I was 10 years old, I have had to spend my entire childhood without the love and affection of a father, the one thing a young boy would crave most.
Was it all in vain ? I sometimes have to shake my head and say YES, he protected black and white, coloured and indian on our borders and these heroes have simply become forgotten.Simply because there is no pride left in the majority of people living in this country.

This is a sad day and no amount of wrong doing will ever be reason enough to kill another human being.
May they be brought to justice and may those who keep looking at the past turn in to a pillar of salt , as they have no purpose to anything on this beautiful earth.[/quote']

Your Dad did not die in vain..... we have a democratic South Africa and Namibia. Both are seriously flawed but we allowed that to happen. If it was the other way around it would have been a one party state.

Absolutely not in vain. If it had collapsed then, we would be worse off than Zim now.

The hard part today is to stop this from happening - lets not screw it up now.

If we are to move forward, is not in someway better is ET is not with us anymore ?

Obviuosly I do not condone the murder of anyone and what happened is saddening and alarming, especially looking at what Julias etc. have been up to, but ET and the AWB is/was standing in the the way of a rainbow nation so maybe this could be the start of us finally moving on as a country ?

Originally posted by Dangle

So true..

I must say, apartheid had good intentions..but it was wrong and didnt work..But more than 20 years down the line, the extremists like bra julius still want to reverse the order and see the white man in the position they were in back then..btw jm must have been 2years old when apartheid ended anyway so what can he say about the struggle?

Daar is geen plek vir rasisme in vandag se samelewing nie, geen manier om vooruitgang te bewerkstellig wanneer een kultuur 'n ander probeer onderdruk nie. Die ANC praat van  "hulle land" wat weggevat is van hulle af, en wat hul weer wil terug he, maar sonder die wit mens wat na Afrika gekom het 350 jaar terug, sou ons nie vandag JHB, Kaapstad of PTA gehad het nie en sou NIEMAND in BMW's en MERC's rondgery het nie. Dit wat Suid Afrika vandag is, behoort aan almal wat hier woon en ons moet dit deel. Ek is gladnie 'n rassis nie. Ek het grootgeword in 'n huis waar my pa 'n politieke analis was/is en ek verstaan dus altwee kante van die storie.

Wat met Terreblanche gebeur het is baie baie wreed en netso wreed soos al die ander plaasmoorde en ander moorde. Ons land is op die oomblik baie sensitief vir enige politieke uitsprake en ek weet regtig nie wat die oplossing is nie..maar mense soos Malema moet begin besef wat hul doen is verkeerd..Ons moet net almal saamstaan en vorentoe probeer werk en vergeet van die verlede.. Help ook nie om te emigreer na AUS toe nie..

Dalk moes ek nie hierdie thread begin het nie...Wacko but its interesting to see everyones views..

Guest Big H
If we are to move forward' date=' is not in someway better is ET is not with us anymore ?

Obviuosly I do not condone the murder of anyone and what happened is saddening and alarming, especially looking at what Julias etc. have been up to, but ET and the AWB is/was standing in the the way of a rainbow nation so maybe this could be the start of us finally moving on as a country ?
[/quote']

Was the AWB ever a factor, sometimes they were irritating, sometimes they were ridiculous and sometime they fired the imagination...... but they were never ever any political "power", even in the days of the NP. Any country will have people to the left, pleople to the right, the masses as well as the marginalised.

The politicians need them. we are judged by them.... but they were never really a factor.

The senseless murder of a man who made mistakes, served his time, stood firm for his beliefs (even if the where not acceptable at times) and will now in death will be used as a pawn to manipulate feelings and tensions in the country by uncrupolous politicians who does not even care about their own people, only their pockets. 

That is what I despise about politics. Thank God I passed it on when it came my way.

No weight weenie - the anc and malema are standing in the way of the rainbow nation.

The AWB was too small and insignificant to cause any problems for the governmunt - they are doing it all themselves.

Guest Big H

I posted this a few weeks ago......

"Why does the ANC always have these arrogant "lightning conductors"? is it to keep the minds of the public off the other crap they are causing????

Just think of the past few years...... firstly there was Peter "Kill the farmer...." Mokaba, he is dead now, whose only legacy now is to have a stadium named after him,  then there was Tony "the Shyster" Yengeni the very rich ex jailbird who have disappered into obscurity and now they have Peter Julius"Grootbek" Mokaba Malema who is now trying the same "Boer" stuff.

I really hope quite soon they will name stadium after him as well!!!!!!!!!!"

It now becomes clear..... and they will let him go the same way as Yengeni if neccesary.

It amazes me how arrogant us whites are. For how long did we oppress, humiliate, persecute and murder(shock, horror, tell me its not so) people based on their colour.

Then one day we wake up and decide we are worng and everyone should be equal, and by the way just foget about the attrocities of the past and move on.

Well, how about a REALITY CHECK. We are the minority now and we have no say. We had it our way for a long time, and boy did we fu*k it up. Now its their turn and no mattter how much we bitch, moan and cry on forums such as this, nothing is going to change the fact. After being such inhumane bastards for so many years we try and pull the "humanity card" out the hat now that it suits us, or rather our very existence depends on it. Well boo hoo for us.

My suggestion is to us whites, get over the present and watch your own back, because it aint gonna change.

Weight weenie where have u been hiding the last 16 years.  Do you honestly believe that the death of ET will 'allow the country to move on!' It is like saying he is the cause of all the ills characterising our country at this time. Wake up boet! While you have a government who cannot govern themselves, never mind the country, crime will continue to escalate at every level of our society. The biggest problem in this country right now is our naivety in thinking it 'will get better,' while we are ruled by a bunch of gafoons seeking self-gratification while the majority of the citizens are used as pawns in their game.  Confused 

Has anyone noticed how this has detracted from our brother Julius's rantings in Zimbabwe?

Now that is even more cause for panicAngry

Ageless I did not mean that they are the one and only problem/solution, but rather that it can be a good start to get the ball rolling.

They are a very small and minor sect in the larger scheme of things, but if they were/are so insignificant there wouldn't be a 10 page thread allready, allthoug this is turning out to be more about the country's issues in general than purely ET's death.

I don't think that we have 10 pages because it was ET - "of the AWB"

I think that you have 10 pages because he was "ET the boer". He was not that popular - even with the Afrikaaners, but killing him was an assault on "boere"?