EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

Ek kan verkeerd wees' date=' dit het amper met my gebeur. 2 manne wou my met die mes steek sodat hulle kan aanvaar word by hulle sekere nommers 26, 27 28 wat jy in die tronk kry. Van die manne wil tronk toe gaan as helde en kry groot respek daaruit. [/quote']

Plausible , don't seewhy not , they will be classified 27 , i.e. "killers"

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets sum this up: (1) Another horrific murder has taken place and probably a few more since this thread started. (2) Freedom of speech (sic) seems to be now the sole domain of a few criminals and applauded by the powers that be (sic) (3) Crime is crime is crime no matter where it takes place i.e in prison, in the townships, suburbs, malls etc (4) Condeming crime by the powers that be will not stop the obvious morale decay and lawlessness in our country, ONLY their immediate actions towards bringing about sound law enforcement and upliftment of all our citizens will bring about positive change. (I know this is the stuff fairy tales are made of- yet I can live in hope or as one of the hubbers has commented pack up and head of to ................) The next few days and weeks will show us what we are all in for - watch the news).  Just an example of the morale sickness of this country is the building of billions of rands worth of soccer stadiums ( which will mostly be empty and unsustainable after the world cup while we have the majority of our population receiving inferior education, pitiful shacks to live in, mothers with children/babies at robots begging, men and woman unemployed or even worse unemployable.  South africa is sitting on a time-bomb and it is only a matter of time before it explodes - God help us!

The one part of your statement making sense.

Yes the past was horrible' date=' but did the jews go and slaughter germans post WW2 and call it fair?  Did the post-slavery blacks in the US start chanting in public to 'kill the white people?'

Consider what you're saying, they we're opressed so now they do the same to us, but we then feel grieved because it was not us but our forefathers responsible for this, so after 30 years we retaliate, etc etc etc.

Things changed in the past, because the black people were unhappy with the way things were, thats were it starts, there are some people stating their unhappiness as well, get over it.

Now lets not even get into the debate about how they murder, rape and steal from not only us but each other as well, now tell me...did we do that as well?
[/quote']

The difference is those cases were that the jews and blacks were in the minority, and let me not start on were the jews went to after ww2 and who helped them..

The whites in this country will never be able to retaliate or regain control ,

They treated the blacks worse that animals and kept them there for as lond as possible, were it not for International pressure i.e sanctions as well as Operation Vula they would have still been in power.

You are also outnumbered 10 to 1 .

This is the reality , majority of blacks are uneducated , unemployed due to apartheid, You whites kept them there ,

Like I said earlier " You reap what you Sow "

For the young whites to say that they cant be held accountable or suffer for what their parents did is naive, the world does not work like that.

In no  way do I agree with what is happening  but I can see that South Africa is on its way of becoming another  Zim in about 20 years or so .

When that happens I will gladly pack my bags , and head to some tropical paradise.

"In chaos there is opportunity"

Guest Big H
Velo your tone is obviously not one of nation building and while you have that attitude which in many ways is no different to ET or Malema we will not experience the reconciliation and joy of been one nation.  There are not many countries anywhere in the world that can boast of a 'faultless history' date='' however, just maybe our youth can work on all the good that did come out of the early nineties.  It seems we can't![/quote']

Reconciliation will only come when the perpetrators of the past attrocities experience some true shame for there actions instead of brushing them aside and arrogantly expecting people to "get over it and move on".

So what you're saying is that inhumain action is justifies inhumain action, see a problem here?

Secondly as mentioned, what about the attrocities they also committed whilst being opressed, who should be hanged for those or are those ok?  Does that make any action I take now under this opression justified?

You are entitled to your opinion.  Lets just hope its not the prevailing one.

I'm not not saying what is right or what is wrong, that is irrelevant. I'm saying what the reality is. Just like the past was really unfair, the present is just as unfair. Its really crap, I know.

As for justifying inhumane actions, what rules that govern this earth says there has to be justice. Go back in history, even the most recent history where people have been persecuted for their race or religion, and tell me that there really is justice in this world. Justice doesn't make the world go round, power and greed does.

So just because we demand and insist on justice now, whos to say we are going to get it, just like we denied it to those before us.

erm..... you sound very much like a bigot to me????

Urbanroyal I disagree with you on the issue of our youth been held accountable. This attitude will just contnue to perpetuate a cycle of hate and anger and no nation can be built on that basis.  Every young South African must have and continue to have equal opportunity in all areas of our society.  Let us also not fool ourselves, there is no utopia anywhere in the world - there are however places where we can enjoy equal opportunity and our children can be chosen for teams based on talent not colour, play in playgrounds based on mutual respect and frienship not colour and work together based on ability and not affirmative action.  Agree or not if you do not put the wrongs of the past behind and utilise current resources to uplift our society in general - we won't be Zim in 20 years we'll be there in 5.  I'm going for a ride now.  Good luck on further debate in regard to this topic.Smile

Has the SWC 2010 just become a career ending embarrassment for Fifa's Sepp Blatter?

Fifa has a problem. Its 2010 host country's ruling party plans to appeal judgments finding the slogan" shoot the boer / kill then boer" as hate speech, potentially inciting racial intolerance. At the same time its so called 'firebrand' youth leader is still spewing the outdated rhetoric - despite being interdicted from doing so - from the 'safety' of neighbouring Zimbabwe.

The incomprehensibly disrespectful chant flies defiantly in the face of more than 3000 white farmers who have been brutally killed on their farms, since the attainment of SA's negotiated democracy.

The slaying - with panga and knobkierie - of extremist Eugene Tere'blanche, on the anniversary of ANC activist Chris Hani's murder in 1993 has the potential to spark retaliatory bloodletting, and to abuse the SWC as an international platform to object to what has been called 'the most under reported genocide in the world'.

It threatens the security of the 2010 Soccer World Cup (amongst others), unless Fifa can persuade the ruling ANC from changing its baseless, "cultural" endorsement of hate speech, and to muzzle its rabid spewing youth leader.

How can Fifa allow its SWC host to endorse racist, vengeance inciting hate speech, whilst - at the same time - woo millions of 'imperial colonialists' to the shores of the 2010 SWC host country, South Africa?

Ageless , Like I said I do NOT agree with what is happening in South Africa, maybe using the word accountable was wrong , what I am trying to say is that the youngsters , will suffer the consequences of apartheid . viz affirmative action , etc, . I myself have been dicrimanated against due to affirmative action, i.e  blacks  was given preference over me in job situations and ten years ago I battled to find employemnt, henceI am self employed today , and I am a so called coloured, and guess what do I do for a living  , I take all the overseas tourists on Township tours , LOL , do I hold a grudge, no ,like I said " InChaos there is Opportunity "

Enjoy the ride..

The slaying - with panga and knobkierie - of extremist Eugene Tere'blanche' date=' on the anniversary of ANC activist Chris Hani's murder in 1993 has the potential to spark retaliatory bloodletting[/quote']

What exactly is meant by this retaliatory blood letting ? This seems to be what most people are concerned about, but I don't get it. 

Will the AWB get its remaining members together and start bombing/attacking the government or black people ? Or is it meant that white people will take things into their own hands and start attacking black people ?

Ja Peloton - good summary. Thought provoking Geek

Maybe we should start a drive to stop the racist colonials from coming? LOL

Ons Boertjies het nie die guts om op te staan, saam te staan  en standpunt in te neem nie. Ons kerm en kla en dreig maar meer as dit??????

Ageless ' date=' Like I said I do NOT agree with what is happening in South Africa, maybe using the word accountable was wrong , what I am trying to say is that the youngsters , will suffer the consequences of apartheid . viz affirmative action , etc, . I myself have been dicrimanated against due to affirmative action, i.e  blacks  was given preference over me in job situations and ten years ago I battled to find employemnt, henceI am self employed today , and I am a so called coloured, and guess what do I do for a living  , I take all the overseas tourists on Township tours , LOL , do I hold a grudge, no ,like I said " InChaos there is Opportunity "

Enjoy the ride..
[/quote']

I like the attitude Thumbs%20Up

sjoe this topic was hot with different opinions.the way i see it ,it will take sometime for us to be united.the majorities brains was schackled in the past where education were concern,so have patience if you never teach a dog to sit how can you expect it to do so when its an adult .we must see that our youth are educated in morals so that our future can be more rosy.please look to the future and try correct our past mistakes.An educated youth is better than the malemas of this world have faith and dont forget to ask almighty for guidance        

Guest colonel

S.Africa: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: The Murder of Eugene Terreblanche was DEFINITELY a Planned Assassination....

A friend of mine phoned me up with a most stunning fact he has spotted in the newspapers. He used to be in Military Intelligence decades ago, and scanning newspapers was his daily job.

He told me this. He said, that according to the newspaper reports the 21 year old and the 15 year old who murdered Eugene Terreblanche, killed him AND THEN PHONED THE POLICE TO SAY THEY'VE KILLED HIM "IN SELF DEFENCE".

My friend said: Where on earth do you hear of instances, especially in South Africa, on a farm, where the murderers phone the police to say "come and get us". They have every opportunity on earth to escape and they didn't. They're young, they are in a remote area, they could very easily have melted into the townships and never been found (we have so many unsolved murders).

And, when the Police arrive they already have their story ready and the story is they killed him because he did not pay their wages.

My friend, who is no conspiracy theorist said to me: Jan, you've been saying this for YEARS... and here it is.

He was also talking that these 2 guys will get big pay-offs for the murder of Eugene. That's why they will go to jail, because they know they'll be looked after, they'll get a nice soft landing. The monies and favours have probably been agreed on for them and their families out of some secret black budget, etc. Rest assured, these guys went in there, did the job, murdered him and this was just the next step in the procedure.

Now ask yourself WHY they would want to be caught? Here's the reason: It is utterly crucial that they carry out the next step in the plan which is: ANC RACE HATE PROPAGANDA AGAINST AFRIKANERS AND WHITES BY WAY OF USING EUGENE TERREBLANCHE AS THE EXAMPLE.

So now the newspapers and court rooms will be filled with the following line, which goes: "We poor blacks are constantly being abused by these racist, white Afrikaner trash, and (sob) poor us, we were so poor and this horrible man refused to pay us... and in desperation we killed him because we have had enough of this endless abuse by these racist white scum. (more sobs)" Then everyone goes: "Tut, tut..." shame poor black guys... that piece of white racist sh*t DESERVED TO DIE... he got what he rightfully DESERVED.

But this is propaganda, and here's where it gets even more insidious. I wrote about this stuff in my book, Government by Deception (2001). I wrote about "Semantic Warfare" and I wrote deeply about propaganda. In there I mentioned that you also smear people by association. So, killing ET has interesting consequences. Because ET has been demonised over the years and has a high profile as a "white Neo-NAZI racist", he fits a nice "profile" that is quite well established in the minds of foreigners, Liberals, etc. He is seen as the "typical Afrikaner" - which he is not. But he has become the IMAGE of how others perceive the Afrikaner to be.

So now when he is killed like this, with this excuse, the next step, is a generalised SMEAR CAMPAIGN against ALL AFRIKANERS and then to a lesser extent, all whites. That's the next step for these 2 young blacks. (Heck, at this rate, maybe the ANC would like them to appear on Oprah where, like that Bobbit woman, they can explain how this white racist maltreated them and why they were JUSTIFIED in the "RIGHTEOUS KILLING" of ET).

This is a campaign, and I have warned before, when the ANC wants to come after us, they will smear us. They need to tell everyone how evil we are BEFORE THEY KILL US, so that when they do kill us, then everyone quietly goes along and says: The white trash of South Africa DESERVED TO DIE. THIS WAS GOOD.

The ANC will be using all their organs to spread this racist propaganda about ET across the world. It is crucial that they smear us. The ANC is planning other things for us.

Incidentally, Julius Malema, Racist, communist attack dog, and personal mouthpiece of Jacob Zuma and the ANC, happens to be outside the country at this time. Malema claims whites want to kill him. Isn't it interesting that he is outside the country as we speak? I mentioned before what a crybaby coward he is, and I suspect that the crybaby coward Malema was spirited out of this country (on tax payer money to Robert Mugabe!!!! Yes!)... just in case some whites decided to pop him. I'll bet that as part of their plan they needed to ensure Julius's safety and so they sent him out of the country on an appropriate mission - which itself will be in the next article I am about to post.

It all smells to me like a plan that came together.

I would like to know more about the 2 blacks who murdered ET. How long did they work for him? Is there any evidence he did not pay them in the past, etc? What can we find out about the black people who worked personally for ET.

Posted By: Jan

AfricanCrisis Webmaster

Author of: Government by Deception

Link: http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=73544&%3ES.Africa:%20EXTREMELY%20IMPORTANT:%20The%20Murder%20of%20Eugene%20Terreblanche%20was%20DEFINITELY%20a%20Planned%20Assassination