Barloworld wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudsimus

JEEZ THAT WAS AMAZING! so glad he stayed away.. very good publicity for our SA team, well done BARLOWORLD!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks the Topic "Barloworlds coverage?" should now be deleted!!!!! All you naysayers go fly a kite. Hopefully you are all converted and are chocking on your words.

Just watching the highlights from all the stages on Supercycling and poor Robbie Hunter was ssssssooooooooo close so many times!

I guess that Corti underestimated his capabilities and should have committed to supporting him for those first few sprints. After his second placing the other teams knew to watch for him and he was a marked man. If only .......

What a year at TdF!!!???

Windbreaker2007-07-17 12:46:40

I wonder if the dude who measured his heart rate during Robbie Hunter's sprint the other day is alive?

I was at work (standby Dead) reading all of this unfold. I was de-blikseming but a great result for Barloworld! Clap

Unibet.com LOL!!

I wonder if the dude who measured his heart rate during Robbie Hunter's sprint the other day is alive?

I was at work (standby Dead) reading all of this unfold. I was de-blikseming but a great result for Barloworld! Clap

Unibet.com LOL!!

Jason, I am happy to report I am still alive!!!  Luckily I followed the stage today via cyclingnews.com 's text service so my heart was spared!

Going to watch the stage again tonight, but I'm staying away from the HR monitor.  Haven't taken so much flak for a post everEmbarrassed

WELL DONE BARLOWORLD!!!Clap

TongueWhat I believe is that the "cleaning up" of the sport has levelled the playing fields considerably and is allowing the smaller teams, who didn't have the huge resources to buy in the chemical help of the past, to now show their capabilities on a more level playing field! 

What can Hunter do tomorrow!!!

I'm not yet saying that it is all totally clean but must be a lot better with all the declarations being signed and DNA testing becoming a possibility.

GO BARLOWORLD.

Ahhhh!!!!....

Initially when I checked, I saw that Soler was listed as being 2nd in the Young Riders Competition, then just after 18:00 Gummy posted that he was 3rd, I wanted to refute that and I double checked, and sure enough, now he was listed as being 3rd... I could not understand...

Now it seems he received a 20 second penalty for a disallowed feed in the last 11 km's...

Damnn... Corti should have known better!!!!

Groot Lem.... so well said. Common sense pervailed in that situation.

A great ride by BW... keep the flag flying.  I am sure it was not a favorite Team with many Hubbers, but surely our loyality must now be behind this couragious team!!!!

Awesome win, must say I breathed a sigh of relief when he crossed the line.

Anyone know where TBW are sitting on the team standings

Guest colonel
Robbie is out the Tour bud along with the other Aussie Mick Rogers. Sorry to ruin your day

Robbie mcewen is out' date=' but i dont think robbie hunter is out....
[/quote']

I was talking about McEwen, if you read there I said "with fellow Aussie Mick Rogers".

READ PEOPLE PLEASE!!!

I'm so glad I didn't visit theHub before I left work, since I switched my live coverage when Valverde attacked, I wanted to watch the highlights instead... I would have known the results if I came here.

But then my G.Friend said to me on the phone "You won't believe who won today's stage babe!" when I had 1hr of coverage still to go... Never the less, I was still stressing during the last 1.5km!

I thought "Maybe she was talking about Contador, sh*t!"

Awesome win, great solo effort on the flats too.

Guest colonel
Colonel - you know nothing!

I was talking about McEwen, if you read there I said "with fellow Aussie Mick Rogers".

Take your head out your Scope magazine and cxoncentrate for 5sec please???????????????????