Hijacker killed

Mr. G

"I reported the thread, in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why"

Joe Low

To who did you report the thread,I am a bit confused ?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reported the thread' date=' in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why.

[/quote']

Why the F#ck would you want to do that?

I reported the thread' date=' in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why.[/quote']
Ja jou poepol
Hoop hulle het staaaadig gevrek

Thats not very nice & the sort of thing that should be discouraged on the Hub.

I did it because I found it really offensive and unnecessary on a cycling forum.

If the mods disagree with me, then the thread/post stays, seems fair enough.

Joe Low2010-05-21 05:40:12

skiet die bliksems, dis al hoe hulle gaan leer. inflict dieselfde pyn op hulle soos wat hulle met ons maak. tyd dat ons vir ons self begin opstaan

[/quote']

Why? dont read the thread if you dont like it

No offense Joe Low but you don;t even live here. I think to most of us still living here it is a relief to see a dead hijacker. And if you don't like it, don't read it then.

I reported the thread' date=' in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why.[/quote']Why? dont read the thread if you dont like it

I chose not to go that route this time but express a view instead.

[/quote']

F$ck off you twat. This has made my day. These bastards should all be killed!!! Wait until they're at your driveway ready to take you out. You'll sh%t your pants and cry for your mommy.

Reported this thread..... WTF!!!

No offense Joe Low but you don;t even live here. I think to most of us still living here it is a relief to see a dead hijacker. And if you don't like it' date=' don't read it then.[/quote']

Am a Jo'Burger now, been in Africa 17yrs & dont want to see this on the forum.

Others do, so let's see.

Thats not very nice wha wha wha

Yes little cry baby it's not very nice the same way that these bastards go around killing innocent people is not nice. Now go ask mommy if you can go and play with little sammy down the road so that the grownups can talk.

I think people not living in SA and who hasn't yet been in this situation should think twice before saying it is wrong for us to congratulate someone for killing this CRIMINAL. The SAPS wont do a damn thing, so it is up to us to resort to preventative measures.

I reported the thread' date=' in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why

[/quote']

F$ck off you twat. This has made my day. These bastards should all be killed!!! Wait until they're at your driveway ready to take you out. You'll sh%t your pants and cry for your mommy.

I'm amazed at the level of anger & malevolence a different point of view gets met with. I think it reflects pretty badly to be honest.

Joe Low2010-05-21 05:50:14

No offense Joe Low but you don;t even live here. I think to most of us still living here it is a relief to see a dead hijacker. And if you don't like it' date=' don't read it then.[/quote']

Am a Jo'Burger now, been in Africa 17yrs & dont want to see this on the forum.

Others do, so let's see.

Apologies, I saw your location said Bahrain. If you are in Joburg be careful, you may unfortunelty witness this first hand one day.

I reported the thread' date=' in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why

[/quote']

I'm amazed at the level of anger & malevolence a different point of view gets met with. I think it reflects pretty badly to be honest.

I've reported you for being a complete and utter useless idiot unfit to provide intelligent content to this site. Be gone.
Kent2010-05-21 05:50:16

its not about your comment and opinion joe low, it shows how fed up we are with crime (supposedly not that bad according to our police commissioner) . hopefully the tourist who got attacked in PE while here for the world cup will go show and tell the world what we are really like amoryns2010-05-21 05:55:06

Joe Low, when all you see surrounding you is crime and more crime its great when the good guys get to score for a change.

If times were different and we were not subjected daily to this type of thuggery maybe your comments would be valid.