Hubbers doing Kremetart 2010?

Wheelie

Guest Big H

We are leaving back to Naaigeria tomorrow........ after the Bulls win in the Super 14 what exciting is left in life???????

Also heading up there.  Will' date=' DV, my 8th one.  Did a couple of the short ones too back in the day.....

Looking forward to it as it will be the first one I am not going to RACE!  Should be a blast!!
[/quote']

Still recovering from being sickThumbs%20Down?

Yup.  Cry

Still coughing up bits of lung and the watts are BAAAADDDD......Ouch

So this will be party ride whhoooohoooo  Clap

Yeah right, I can just see it now, when Spidey realises as the sprint begins that he actually does have legs, there will be snot and trane and bits of lung everywhere. Big%20smile

See you up there dude and enjoy your ride/race.

Still remember shooting it last year.

Didn't eat anything while driving there, arrive and ask this one tannie "where can I get buy some Kremetart please, starving!"

She gave me one times strange look and after some discussion I realise that it's a frikin boabab tree.

Left me pretty damn despondent I tell you, not too mention red faced.

This is one race that still is on my "to do" list. Initially planed for it this year, but unfortunately my wife has to be admited to hospital on Sunday evening. She is scheduled for a gall bladder operation early Monday morning. The day after our 23rd wedding anniversary on 06/06 nogal!

Going to have to give it a miss this year, still stuck in Afghanistan.  Only home 2 weeks later.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Doing it for the third time this year, weather is great and atmosphere in the town is already building, its going to be awesome this year! Teams riding are MTN mens and women,medscheme, TCS and nashua. Sounds like its the biggest kremetart yet

3rd one this year . One of the best races around. An altogether great day of riding.

5 minimum, 23 maximum.

No rain

FULL sunshine the whole day long.

(Taking a bottle of OBS with for the 5 on Saturday...... Evil%20Smile)